1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt care for the humans characters nor their spacesuits Wanted an engineer.
They Will probably pop up in Covenant so i still have hope.
Covenants production design seems to be closer to Alien, no sleek look this time.
Might have some decent spacesuits designs.

image (1).jpg

So this was in a Enterview Mark had with hot toys in Sep 2014

Yea the Joker and Her was the last too in the Behind the scenes Picture

I'm more interested in those Rambo and Rocky figures that are "in the planning stage"!

I was chatting to the head of PCS last year about Rambo since they have the 1/3 license now. I asked if there were any plans to make 1/6 figures and he said someone else has the license. I assume it's still HT. Maybe they're making a 35th anniversary Rambo from First Blood.

Then again it's HT. Kings of not celebrating anything but Iron Men.

It's not unheard of for HT to just sit on a license, just to deny other companies a foothold. Makes good business sense, but sucks for fans.

It's not unheard of for HT to just sit on a license, just to deny other companies a foothold. Makes good business sense, but sucks for fans.

Yeah and the bad thing is that, they lead people on there known for that, they shouldn't do that to their costumers and fans i mean the posted coming soon for the Prometheus back in 2013 and Mark had the Q&A with them in sep 2014 and they didnt say it was canceled so who knows man. I wanted that shaw figure for a while i love the Film seeing the engineers in action and that and just thinking about the shaw Figure and the detail with the figure with the Light up Helmet having her Displayed in my Shelf i guess i can still hope i guess:pray:

Attachments

• qmeme_1419309056518_8.jpg
    qmeme_1419309056518_8.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 145
Hey, NECA is just now coming out with their Shaw, so maybe there's hope.

I mean, I doubt it, but keep on keepin' on.

I was chatting to the head of PCS last year about Rambo since they have the 1/3 license now. I asked if there were any plans to make 1/6 figures and he said someone else has the license. I assume it's still HT. Maybe they're making a 35th anniversary Rambo from First Blood.

Then again it's HT. Kings of not celebrating anything but Iron Men.

I admit, even as a casual Rambo fan the idea o a Hot Toys figure of him would be cool.

Yeah and the bad thing is that, they lead people on there known for that, they shouldn't do that to their costumers and fans i mean the posted coming soon for the Prometheus back in 2013 and Mark had the Q&A with them in sep 2014 and they didnt say it was canceled so who knows man. I wanted that shaw figure for a while i love the Film seeing the engineers in action and that and just thinking about the shaw Figure and the detail with the figure with the Light up Helmet having her Displayed in my Shelf i guess i can still hope i guess:pray:

If they ever do release figures from the first Prometheus film I would guess that she would be it since they seem to have all the parts ready to go.

Kenobi off topic for a second i wonder when we will see 2.0 powerloader?

From what the other guys and girls have suggested over on the other Alien themed threads it seems all quiet on the Aliens Ripley and the Power Loader. I mean we are all still waiting for confirmation of a release date for the Alien Ripley still so that does not bode well for the Aliens version or the Loader.

Back