1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been meaning to ask about this. Is this something that's happened before? Where the deluxe of something releases but not the standard? I hope it's not too long of a wait before we see the regular ones ship.
No, the regular was released at the same time. Toys Buying Agent sold out of it and hasn't picked up more, I'm sure because they'd rather people bought the version that costs $100 to ship than the version that included free shipping...
I'm definitely not set on the deluxe. That is just what SS has offered me for a waitlist conversion. I use to PO everything. Over the last year or so, I've been holding out and getting what I want from comic shops and other proven sources at considerably less than SS
Yeah the Deluxe just seems like a waste of money unless you just love the look of the nanotech arms that much. A deluxe that would have been worthwhile might have been a tentacle sculpted in a wrapped position that could fit a Spider-Man...

1695235995715.png

No, the regular was released at the same time. Toys Buying Agent sold out of it and hasn't picked up more, I'm sure because they'd rather people bought the version that costs $100 to ship than the version that included free shipping...

Yeah the Deluxe just seems like a waste of money unless you just love the look of the nanotech arms that much. A deluxe that would have been worthwhile might have been a tentacle sculpted in a wrapped position that could fit a Spider-Man...

View attachment 663643
100% agree. I didn't bother with the deluxe bc the nanotech arms seem like a pointless cash grab. While it was fun seeing the characters from the original Raimi trilogy, NWH is a film I'd rather forget. Hoping someone eventually comes up with a respectable SM2 head for Doc Ock.

Are the tentacles supposed to go in all the way? The pole don’t want to go in the hole all the way, no matter how much I force it.
And yeah, that sounds weird but I don’t know how else to word it 🤣
IMG_6261.jpeg

Forgot I had ordered this joint, arrived unexpectedly at my door yesterday, I’m happy because I’m pretty deep into Spider-Man figures and he’s a classic character….but this Headsculpt is one of the worst ones I’ve seen from Hot Toys

Has anyone attempted to remove the turtle neck vest? I’m surprised I haven’t seen images of him Spider-Man 2 style.
It would look pretty ugly seeing the neck joint. The neck is connected to the sculpt so removing the vest exposes the gap/cut where the sculpt connects to the body.

Back