1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don’t know where to ask this figured maybe here would work but i don’t have any captain america hot toys and was wondering what the “consensus favorite” was

i think my my favorite one looks wise would be the stealth suit but i think that only came in a pack with steve rodgers correct?

also from skimming i feel like people have issues with the stealth one

but any way if you had to get one which would it be ?

don’t know where to ask this figured maybe here would work but i don’t have any captain america hot toys and was wondering what the “consensus favorite” was

i think my my favorite one looks wise would be the stealth suit but i think that only came in a pack with steve rodgers correct?

My absolute favorite and definitive Cap is the Age of Ultron Cap. He is perfect. The only nit pick I have is with the pants, but with some hiking, tucking and folding, he looks perfect. I'd say hes the best version.

Ps everyone. Infinity war cap has shipped. Be here Wednesday! 2 caps in 1 month. Pretty awesome. I hope they push both bat and supes figures because my wallet is drained

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I only have one Cap so far, and it’s the Civil War one. I wasn’t collecting Hot Toys yet when the ones before it came out. I really like the Civil War fig because it “improved” upon the AOU, and it isn’t as brightly-colored. It has the same unmasked headsculpt as the Stealth and the AOU, but the masked head has 2 removable mouthpieces (neutral and gritted teeth) that give you more options for display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Civil War Cap is my favorite with the Concept Cap a sold second.

It's been a while since I'm getting a Hot Toys. I used my RP from SS for this. Just had to pay for shipping. Glad I got the movie promo edition. I defenatly will get Thor and Iron Spiderman

My absolute favorite and definitive Cap is the Age of Ultron Cap. He is perfect. The only nit pick I have is with the pants, but with some hiking, tucking and folding, he looks perfect. I'd say hes the best version.

Ps everyone. Infinity war cap has shipped. Be here Wednesday! 2 caps in 1 month. Pretty awesome. I hope they push both bat and supes figures because my wallet is drained

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I own all the caps excluding the concept version. Dont plan on getting that, plan on getting SS figure instead. I own both CW Cap, I favor those at the moment. Still waiting on IW Cap.

My fave Cap would be Rescue Cap followed by the modded MOS stealth Cap. I absolutely expect the concept art Cap to be up with them, dunno how much I'll like IW Cap here. My least favorite is CW Cap tbh. I just really don't like it. The proportions are still off, the shield is always falling off and I still haven't found a great pose in which this guy looks awesome. :lol I blame my stealth Cap.

tha is for the replies guys.

so the stealth suit cap was only available with street clothes rodgers correct?

i checked ebay for CW and AOU Caps and wow...500+? i always thought that the iron man hit toys were the ones that fetched those prices

No, there was a stand alone release.

I would wait and see what A4 has to offer, as it looks like the stealth suit comes back

I hope the suit would get a re-release with better proportions, as it is my favorite design.

Back