1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how there's some YouTube channels out there that take a perfectly good/brand new iPhone, iPad, etc and then smash it into bits with a hammer...well I feel like they should do the same with this HT! Do and unboxing and then take a hammer right to the IW Cap! :rotfl

Hell...I might actually buy this after all, so I can film myself destroying it! :lol

You know how there's some YouTube channels out there that take a perfectly good/brand new iPhone, iPad, etc and then smash it into bits with a hammer...well I feel like they should do the same with this HT! Do and unboxing and then take a hammer right to the IW Cap! :rotfl

Hell...I might actually buy this after all, so I can film myself destroying it! :lol

Can you tell me how you feel about this figure again? I can’t quite figure it out lol

Still haven't gotten any order notifications for mine, guess I am not in the first batch for processing... :(
Anyone who got the emails, was it for the Regular or the Movie Promo Edition?

Got my notification last week and it was for the Movie Promo. Probably going to have to flex it though, too much coming at once.

Fast forward to 2023....

gmoney5000: Does anyone know where I can pick up an IW Cap for a reasonable price? I wish I hadn't waited so long. The eBay listings are ridiculous...

:lol

Well played sir, I got a good chuckle out of this, but highly unlikely! My decision has been made and I am sticking to it!

Last week concept version and this week movie promo version. I just picked up AoU Cap $190 from local seller..... so much Cap goodness for one week :yess:

Back