1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

I’ve been wanting the scale-mail since TFA, that would be the one and only Cap for my shelf.

I’ve been wanting the scale-mail since TFA.

images

I’ve been wanting the scale-mail since TFA, that would be the one and only Cap for my shelf.

Consider that a PRE-pre-order. Ya hear me, Marvel Studios & Hot Toys? :lecture

Can't wait for this to go up for PO! Gotta have Cap.

I'm trying to stay spoiler-free, but if this really does end up being Cap's last appearance like is being hinted, that would make this much more tempting to get because of the added meaning behind it.

But if this is just a temporary scruffy phase before going back to his normal look again, then I'll probably pass. :D

I'm trying to stay spoiler-free, but if this really does end up being Cap's last appearance like is being hinted, that would make this much more tempting to get because of the added meaning behind it.

But if this is just a temporary scruffy phase before going back to his normal look again, then I'll probably pass. :D

I don't think he can't just go back to what he was, and having someone else take his place while he's still alive would be kinda awkward. He has to die, this should be the last Cap

I don't think he can't just go back to what he was, and having someone else take his place while he's still alive would be kinda awkward. He has to die, this should be the last Cap

He's been more or less confirmed for Avengers 4, so he'll probably have one more suit once he takes up the mantle of Cap again. Tony did make a new shield for him after all.

I don't think he's gonna be "Captain America" again whether he lives or not.

btw I'd say Tony dies in this one and Cap dies in the second one. But I will always doubt anyone dies for good until I see it

He's been more or less confirmed for Avengers 4, so he'll probably have one more suit once he takes up the mantle of Cap again. Tony did make a new shield for him after all.

His 1st Avengers suit could be his last Avengers suit

I seriously hope not. Kind hate that suit lol

I think this will more likely be the case if I had to venture a guess. He goes through his little “Nomad” phase right now, becomes Captain America again, giving inspiration to the rest of the Avengers, and dies as CA.

Or perhaps Stark dies in this one as someone mentioned, which inspires Cap to take up the mantle again. Either way, I think he’s going to be Cap at least one more time.

It definitely feels about time to me for Stark to go, and it getting pretty close for Cap too. The only one of the originals I'm really hoping sticks around longer is Thor, just because of how much I'm loving his new look.

They kill iron man we will get a ton of diecast and updated HPP suits and 1/4 versions, since there won’t be new suits

I'm starting to think HT gave up on the HPP figures (or are taking a long break). There has not been a new one in a really long time. I'm not including shades or the retro painted ones i mean an actual new suit like nightclub or something.

I'm starting to think HT gave up on the HPP figures (or are taking a long break). There has not been a new one in a really long time. I'm not including shades or the retro painted ones i mean an actual new suit like nightclub or something.

There’s only one or two new suits left. They released a couple last year. I would expect some this year as well.

There’s only one or two new suits left. They released a couple last year. I would expect some this year as well.

2016 was the last truly new HPP suits. Last year was just the same suits with different paint jobs. Not that i'm complaining. If they don't make more then i save money :lol

Only a handful of the total HPP are new so there’s bound to be times when it’s just the piece together suits or repainted.

Back