1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Sculpt looks good.

Will hold reservations until I see more pics, but so far, it looks like Civil War Cap is still slightly better.
Overall, I think its still the best Cap.

If that's the case, I'll probably only get the headsculpt.
Unless more pics later on convinces me of picking up the whole figure.

I am actually excited for this- this will be the most different Cap we've gotten.

Ditto - IMO this is badass and the film designers/costumers deserve major kudos - it's Cap but a Cap who's been under the radar. Love the tearing showing the scales and Evan's look with the facial hair. Gonna guess IW2 will have Cap back in a classic uniform and *in time* it will be a great arc on the shelf re costumes.

Can't wait to PO Cap and Bucky.

Yeah I'm definitely loving the edgier look and feel of this Cap. As much as I enjoyed his previous movies, the character himself always struck me as kinda dull and uninteresting in them, and I could never bring myself to get an actual figure. But this one I'm feeling a lot more tempted by...

The star area looks way too large, especially seeing this is suppose to just be the Civil War suit.

it's bugging me as well, because I can't see them bothering to make a new one to correct it. But I really hope they do because it's the first thing I see now.

It's actually not as far off as I originally thought, as the star-shaped blue background around the silver star on the CW suit isn't much smaller than what we see here. I think the removal of the silver star causes a bit of an optical illusion.

Made me think of Rick Grimes on first glance :lol

:lol It does look a bit like him!!

Cap is looking good - he might well be the only figure I pick up from this film! :yess:

That new Widow though looks awful! :monkey4

That’s not official hot toys.

That's a civil war figure with a custom head from ebay, come on! :lol

1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

I don't know. Looks like hot toys logo at the bottom. Shrugs.

0c86aec1-076a-452d-bd1d-4a1dcbc41847.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s on a civil war stand. In the civil war suit. No way that is the IW prototype. When have seen the proto and it has a different suit. Sorry

The black panther figure has a cheap cap on the CW figure, using the Spider-Man Base. They have the gotg thanos even though secret base has the new one on display. They have the old Spider-Man not the mcu one. The old Thor. The old iron man.

That is not official. It’s possible it’s a reseller. But it’s not official hot toys. I

It does, but they are using the TASM 2 spidey and the GOTG Thanos. If this was a real set up, they would have used more current figures..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black widow and falcon are wrong. Falcons not even the most up to date. We have seen new widow and new Cap and new thanos and new iron man and new Thor and new Rocket figures. We have seen the IW bases.

And caps hair flips out at the bottom or at least that's what I can tell from the THANOS pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That seems more like an MCU anniversary display than an Infinity War display... Still interesting to see the new sculpt on the CW Cap though.

It’s not the hot toys new sculpt. It’s a knockoff.

Ahh ok. I only glanced at it since I'm "at work"... That's an impressive display for it not being something official, who's is it?

Back