1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could afford it I would really like to get this version. The scenes this outfit had were awesome and the figure looks great.

Or sometimes not

True but i have always managed to snag figures sold out on BBTS before it starts shipping. I would just keep checking or another freak who decided to cancel would give everyone a heads up. But i'm sure there are some that has not happened.

Probably going to get this one. I loved the movie and with this outfit you could really do any pose without worring about hurting the suit.

The more I think about it, this really isn't that much overpriced. Two headsculpts, all those interchangeable eyes and hands, and the webs make $219 seem not so bad. Really tempting since the figure and character are great, not to mention my personal love for Tom :drool

I used points on this month ago because i liked the figure. It reminded me of something from my early youth in the 70's. Happy to hear it has some good screen time as well.:)

Just saw the movie and even though I passed on this version initially I'm starting to reconsider it.

It's tempting given that this one is supposed to come out almost a year ahead of the Stark Tech suit.

Not to mention it looks pretty impressive in videos and pics people are putting out. Like the ones Budget Stark has shared look great...

I just don't want to miss this suit when they'll probably never release another of it (in the near future).

That scene near the end really makes me want to grab it.

If you bought the regular suit you have to get this one. The only problem is finding a body for the Tom Holland head.

If you bought the regular suit you have to get this one. The only problem is finding a body for the Tom Holland head.

Maybe a Star Ace kid body could work?

I agree though. I think the smiling sculpt would be more appropriate on the Stark Spidey suit. The one that comes with this one looks a little grimmer, and could work with a getting out of the rubble pose.

I wonder why we haven't seen this sculpt? It's different from the Stark suit one right? Or am I just crazy

yea it's different. It looks like he is smiling. It's weird the one out next year we have seen the one out in a few months away is still blurred.

Didn't leave a lasting impression on me. I expected more from the hype that people were setting up. I'll wait to see if the final product wows.

Didn't leave a lasting impression on me. I expected more from the hype that people were setting up. I'll wait to see if the final product wows.

I don't think it's the hype from the suit design, as it leaves me underwhelmed for the most part. I think its more for it's role in the movie. I will admit that my favorite scene from the movie occurred while he was wearing this suit. Still, I'm 100% on board with the Stark suit. Will be passing on this. Would've been way more tempted if it were the Ben Reilly hooded getup. Used to draw that all the time as a kid.

I think this represents Homecoming more than the Stark suit. I'm going to get this version and wait for the next film for the spidey suit I guess.

I think this represents Homecoming more than the Stark suit. I'm going to get this version and wait for the next film for the spidey suit I guess.
Though this is the suit used in the film's climax, it was (thankfully, IMO) only shown in probably 15-20% of his time as Spidey. In that sense, I definitely think the other, more conventional suit is the best representation of Spidey from the film. But I hear what you are saying here. This suit is what he wears when he really proves himself and overcomes the biggest threat.

Back