1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean you thought you heard him say "seriously I'm blind?" while watching, or that your memory of the movie is hazy?

Was the line different in different distribution markets?

Memory of the line is hazy. There were so many things happening afterwards that it's hard to keep track after only being the first viewing.

Now that someone mentioned it "Are you kidding me?" seems to ring a bell.

The line was "Are you kidding me?!? I'm blind!"

HT needs to include a 1/6 black bag with this figure :lol

Wasn't interested in this figure before seeing the movie, but now I have to get the him. Such a great character.

It was posted earlier. But seriously, how much fun did the guys making this have to have had?

There was a guy from Hong Kong who did stop motions which I believe was the Batman vs Bruce Lee one and a couple more.

I believe Hot Toys got him to do the video for them, the style was too similar to not know it's the same guy. :lol

There was a guy from Hong Kong who did stop motions which I believe was the Batman vs Bruce Lee one and a couple more.

I believe Hot Toys got him to do the video for them, the style was too similar to not know it's the same guy. [emoji38]
One of those guys is Hong Kong director Derek Kwok whom I've mentioned in the forums. He's a well established director himself and has directed films like "As The Lights Goes Out", "Full Strike", "Gallants" and co-directed "Journey to the West: Conquering the Demons" with Stephen Chow. He also talks to fans about sixth scale figures on facebook and openly dissed Steven Seagal (i know this one cuz he made even nastier comments when I mentioned his daughter. Lol!)

There was another guy who did those stop motion videos with Derek. I think he co-directed "Gallants" with Derek.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That was a great line. My theater found it hilarious.

All the characters were great for a one-off film, really. But his connection to, and faith in the Force, was special.

yeah, surprisingly, all the characters have their own moment to shine,

and Chirutt was the most optimistic character and his character manage to gave us more layer with the jedi order

I loved this character. It perfectly called back when A New Hope was pushing the idea of The Force being a tool of a hokey religion. I don't love him $200+ if he goes on sale I'd bite.

Chirrut to Andor, "There's more than one prison, captain. I think you carry yours wherever you go."

This line hit me personally... seriously

There are indeed quite a few lines with the potential to become fans favorites and enter the Star Wars hall of fame. Chirrut surely had more than his share in RO.

I'm quite amazed on how they managed to make Chirutt not another less talk more action type of character, the typical role that martial artist actor got

Back