1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Chirrut, he is kind of meh in the movie. I was expecting some badassnes.

How long were you in the bathroom during the film? Easily more badass than any non Droid shown in the rebellion.

Yeah, right. Are you sure you was in the right room and watched Rogue One and not Open Season?

Yeah, right. Are you sure you was in the right room and watched Rogue One and not Open Season?

I saw it in a press review screening. So that would have been awkward.

Did you happen to think ANYONE in the film was badass besides Vader? Because that's probably a big indicator of how your badassery scale works.

Please keep the spoilers tagged out, it's bad enough y'all are just arguing about the movie in a figure thread. :monkey4

Please keep the spoilers tagged out, it's bad enough y'all are just arguing about the movie in a figure thread. :monkey4

They are discussing - in very generalized, non-spoiler terms - the character that this figure is based on.:slap

There really should be a "safe space" thread where no one can even say things like "Rogue One" so it doesn't ruin the surprise of the new Star Wars movie's title. Maybe even a sub-thread where the subject is kept really vague and you have to make guesses (with spoiler tags) that maybe it's a discussion about a new Star Wars movie, but maybe not.

I will say this. I watched RO last night and MO is that there are parts that seem like a fan film and then there are parts of utter brilliance. If you're an " Oldschool" Star wars fan, there is just about enough nods to the ANH to satisfy you. For me, one "original" character in particular was absolutely hairs on the back of the neck, jaw droppingly good. And it's not Vader! Chirutt Imwe.... MMmmm, not for me.

I will say this. I watched RO last night and MO is that there are parts that seem like a fan film and then there are parts of utter brilliance. If you're an " Oldschool" Star wars fan, there is just about enough nods to the ANH to satisfy you. For me, one "original" character in particular was absolutely hairs on the back of the neck, jaw droppingly good. And it's not Vader! Chirutt Imwe.... MMmmm, not for me.
I know what you're talking about! (In the over eager Steve Rogers tone in the avengers movie.) But it was that good.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

for me his portion is satisfying, quite a scene stealer, and he has some comedic moment too

the portion for each of the Rogue One member is balanced for me, each of them has their own moment to be remembered

Yeah I'll definitely be picking up this figure, was fun for me to watch. Plus I'm a big Donnie Yen fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both regular and deluxe are still available on BBTS. I promised myself no more pre-orders but I saw the movie at 7:00 am this morning. I really liked it and ended up really liking him as well. PO'd the deluxe and Jyn as well. I might break down on K2O even damn it. I don't have room for this stuff.

I liked Chirrut alot because he's a major tie in the past of the Jedi and what might be the future. Depending on how far they go with Lucas' "Whills" ideas.

That's odd. In my theater he said: "Are you kidding me?"

Which I think is even funnier.

Yeah that's more like what he said. Honestly I can't really remember. I'm still in awe.

Great character nonetheless. Nice to see a non-Jedi in tune with the force.

"Seriously? I'M BLIND"

Yeah that's more like what he said. Honestly I can't really remember. I'm still in awe.

Great character nonetheless. Nice to see a non-Jedi in tune with the force.

Do you mean you thought you heard him say "seriously I'm blind?" while watching, or that your memory of the movie is hazy?

Was the line different in different distribution markets?

Back