1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of the reviews said K2 had all the best lines, but I think Chirrut actually did. I was surprised I liked him as much as I did, he had a Yoda vibe going for him.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Come on, spoiler tags!
That line has been mentioned multiple times in here, you have no context of how or why it was used, you can see my use of spoiler tags in true spoiler territory through the RO threads where necessary, and respectfully, if you're logging time in RO threads, you're running YOUR own, chosen risk of spoilers no matter how you cut it. Regardless, apologies.

That line has been mentioned multiple times in here, you have no context of how or why it was used, you can see my use of spoiler tags in true spoiler territory through the RO threads where necessary, and respectfully, if you're logging time in RO threads, you're running YOUR own, chosen risk of spoilers no matter how you cut it. Regardless, apologies.

Tbh, I'm off the internet until I see any movie if I don't want to be spoiled, movies and tv shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just selfish..

That's just selfish..
Spoiler Spoiler:

Schrödinger's response. It could be a movie spoiler or just a statement until you open it. How selfish am I, friend? Your choice.

Come on, spoiler tags!

Man, this numbing fear of spoilers thing. It's starting to get up there with "safe spaces" as cultural touchstones of the moment.:rotfl

It's a throwaway gag line by a supporting character - "I am your father" it ain't.

The only person who'd consider that a spoiler is the guy who wants to discover the title of the new SW movie as it rolls up onscreen... but then realizes that he needs to know the title to buy a ticket.

the likeness of the head sculpt is amazing!

dan.jpg

Back