1/6 Hot Toys - MMS402/3 - Rogue One - Chirrut Imwe Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All excellent arguments to me !! Krennic could be mixed in there as well, and a cameo by Cassian the Rebel Spy. Hell Two-Tubes seems to be in all the spin-off movies, he could make an appearance as well !! Let's do it !! :lol

Would make a boss film :)
A true link between the fall of the republic and Jedi Order and the rise of the Imperial tyranny.

Out in the Scarif sun...

CHURRIT-011.jpg

Late addition to my collection, but well worth the wait.

Nice one Irezumi ! He's such a nice figure. Costume and head sculpt are spot on !

I still have hope for Baze one of these days. My tip is we see them in one episode of the Cassian series. I hope that is enough for Hot Toys to pull out the prototype and make another Asian market favourite.

Congratulations! HT did a great job with this sculpt.

Nice one Irezumi ! He's such a nice figure. Costume and head sculpt are spot on !

I still have hope for Baze one of these days. My tip is we see them in one episode of the Cassian series. I hope that is enough for Hot Toys to pull out the prototype and make another Asian market favourite.

Thanks guys! Indeed the sculpt and costume are amazing attention to detail. Count me in for more Rogue One figures:rock

Goes down as one of the longest teases HT has done....put up Churrit, we buy it. Expecting to see Baze PO'D after seeing the figure showcased at multiple cons then...nothing. so now we all have Churrit standing vigilant for a friend that may never come.

Oh well,

Goes down as one of the longest teases HT has done....put up Churrit, we buy it. Expecting to see Baze PO'D after seeing the figure showcased at multiple cons then...nothing. so now we all have Churrit standing vigilant for a friend that may never come.

Oh well,

He’ll come. It looks like Hot Toys underestimated the popularity of Rogue One among Star Wars fans. Just when we all gave up they went and released Krennic. Notice how Krennic was the special tease at Christmas? That shows they knew how popular that character and film were with fans. We should bombard Hot Toys facebook page with Baze requests, like people did with Krennic haha. Cassian is an absolute definite once his series releases.

I hope you're right, Captain....I'd love to get some cool shots of the two together. In the meantime, I still dig Churrit.

CHURRIT-012.jpg

Back