1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
justin is killing it with these videos. well done again :clap also love that he has the same opinion that I do of Mark IV > Mark VI, even though that seems almost blasphemous around here

Yes, great video. And the Mark IV has always been my favorite armor, so I'm with you. But given that they're basically the same figure save for the arc reactor shape and paint scheme, it's hard to argue one is "better" than the other. It's all a function of taste - there's really no wrong answer.

Big improvement over the old mark 4. I used my original Gantry for the mark 2 DC027B8D-EE33-4F66-BAA4-BF06214BC5E3.jpegDFEB27A5-8763-4247-931F-5A259D11CE51.jpeg

wow, that Mark II looks really awesome as well, I'm tempted :S

do you know if SSC are sending Mark II at this moment?

Yep I just wondered if you bought both. Curious to hear what people think of the V1 vs V2.

Curious about any differences also

Someone replied about this a couple days ago:

From everything I have seen or heard, it is the same sculpt as the original, with better weathered paint apps…
and the black panels at the bottom are now tempo printed with the gridlines and numbers instead of them
being cardboard inserts that are reversible, that the original came with.

This figure looks amazing. Just bought my first Hot Toys Iron Man figure. :panic:

Put it on flex at Sideshow to get it around Xmas, should make a nice gift to me.

Mine arrived today. It's absolutely stunning. Really happy I went opted for the gantry.

Does anyone have any tips on removing the armored neck insert? I'm petrified of breaking it and don't want to force it in the wrong direction - the instructions weren't the clearest on that step. thnx.

So it begins...

A dangerous move dipping the toes in the Marvel world. I picked up a couple guardians figures but those still feel a step removed from the Avengers crew. But Iron Man has been the glue for all those flicks.

The gantry pics are probably what sold it for me, but that’s too big a dive so I went for just the figure.

A dangerous move dipping the toes in the Marvel world. I picked up a couple guardians figures but those still feel a step removed from the Avengers crew. But Iron Man has been the glue for all those flicks.

The gantry pics are probably what sold it for me, but that’s too big a dive so I went for just the figure.

I don't come close to buying all the Marvel stuff and I still have a lot.

Back