1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if you don't like the Gantry, I feel like that piece will command a premium in the aftermarket, down the line- whether you sell or trade.

Mine was delivered today. Going to try to fit it in a detolf. If not I'll store the gantry and just display the mk 4

Think the Gantry is due to sell out soon?

Looking to buy it on payments .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think itll sell out sooner then the reg, just my opinion though, sooner you can swing it the better, OG set peaked some where between 1200 and 1500 bucks last I saw, this one will undoubtedly do the same

I think itll sell out sooner then the reg, just my opinion though, sooner you can swing it the better, OG set peaked some where between 1200 and 1500 bucks last I saw, this one will undoubtedly do the same

1200-1500 *asking* or *sold*? I often see a discrepancy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst case just use the Gantry base all folded out minus the big arm pieces

I got it in a detolf. The gantry arms aren't extended as much as I'd like but still looks good and will be better protected from dust than just leaving it on top of my detolf. The paint looks a lot better than the old gantry but not enough to rebuy it if I owned the original.

Used 2 magnets for the chest piece easy for those wanting to use a different suit with the Gantry ( mine is the original Gantry )
8E3812A5-9FAD-473B-A23C-C1BAE578142F.jpeg

Looks like a damn beauty of a figure. Will go nice with the rest of the IM2 collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After not getting my yundo from bbts I went ahead and pre ordered this from sideshow. I swore I wouldn’t do anymore Diecast figures but I really wanted this armor and had 250 saved that I had for yundo. I also noticed this one is around 60 cheaper than other Diecast armors so I figured if I wanted a “classic” armor Now was the time as they are getting really pricey. Only other Diecast iron man I have is the aou second version. I bought it over the civil war version because of the Ultron drone parts. However looking at after market prices civil war was the way to go. I do have a iron patriot and aou war machine both gotten very cheap. While I love the gantry I couldn’t justify it as I don’t have that much to spend and it’s just so big. I can’t wait to get it.

Back