1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need your opinion guys. Would you rather get the gantry set or just buy the Mark IV alone and use the difference to get another Iron Man figure?

Gantry no doubt. I’m not sure HT ever revisits the Gantry again. It will spike in price.

Iron Man figures aren’t going anywhere. More will be made and a couple important ones don’t release for over a year which would give you time to recoup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need your opinion guys. Would you rather get the gantry set or just buy the Mark IV alone and use the difference to get another Iron Man figure?

I had the same thoughts awhile back. Most IM folks do say get the gantry. I did, and I'm getting all the diecast 1-7. Probably the main suit from the infinity war conclusion too. Then I am quitting Iron Man forever!

Dumped my rewards on this and got it down to almost half. Gantry version. Psyched.

I'm going to assume that this has most definetely been discussed, but what are the differences between the MK3 and the MK4?

Gantry no doubt. I’m not sure HT ever revisits the Gantry again. It will spike in price.

Iron Man figures aren’t going anywhere. More will be made and a couple important ones don’t release for over a year which would give you time to recoup.

i wonder if they’ll revisit some HoA’s eventually. not the HPP either, i mean the regular ones, maybe the group of 4 or 7 again. can’t find any of those sets cheap these days!

i wonder if they’ll revisit some HoA’s eventually. not the HPP either, i mean the regular ones, maybe the group of 4 or 7 again. can’t find any of those sets cheap these days!

well the last HOA they did were foam, id rather they not bother :lol

i know the house party protocol ones were foam because i own one, but the regular box/rectangle shaped ones too were foam??

not those were plastic, I just meant the last time they gave us the HOA they downgraded to foam and they sucked

Mine's shipped from Sideshow without any notice of taking payment but not without issue.
I've checked my Paypal 2 days ago to ensure the credit card linked for payment is the one that will not have foreign transaction fee.
Then today I get a shipping notice from SS and what do you know, somehow a different credit card was charged and I end up getting slugged by not only the fee but also the bank's own extortion exchange rates. This adds another around $70 onto the figure.
I chatted with SS who suggested it's Paypal's fault.
I chatted to Paypal and they said it's SS.
:mad:

Back