1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've changed my orders for the Mark IV and Mark IV and Gantry to single pay in full. I only had one payment left for both orders. And Yes I ordered both the Mark IV and Mark IV with Gantry.

Crazy- and no in-hand pics yet- reminds me of the days of the DX08 and 09 Batman and Joker coming here before HK..I think those were the figures

I got the delay notice for The Dread Pirate Roberts and the processing early notice for the Mk IV w/gantry. It processes in 2 days. So Westley arrives a month late, and Iron Man arrives a month early. Oh well, as long as I'm getting something I ordered, I'm not complaining.

I got my early processing notice for the Mark IV and Gantry. So I will be getting both probably by next Friday or following Monday.

I got my early processing notice for the Mark IV and Gantry. So I will be getting both probably by next Friday or following Monday.

Me too! I received emails saying that I wil Be charged on Friday (September 7th) for both the gantry and non-gantry versions of the Mk. IV.

Last week I was on chat with SS regarding a different order but asked if the emails for the Mk. IV’s Somehow went out by mistake and was told that they received an early partial shipment of both versions.

after jealously watching some of y’all get processing notices, i finally got one today! for the 11th as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was very wrong about this shipping before Hong Kong. They have some odd releases going on lately

80cb49721e67884d114da964168b9add.jpg

Stolen from budget Stark’s FB. Released at secret base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they using different box art picture for Regular compare with Gantry version

Back