1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gantry version is certainly too expensive for my planning... (even at late 2018) IV would be tempting if I was going to go down the HOA diecast route, but for now I think adding the VI to my III and XLIII is enough..

Do you guys believe they will revisit both the MK I and VII diecast? I have the original ones and I’ve been thinking on selling them and waiting for the DC. So far I have MK III, and I have PO the MK II, IV, V and VI

Anyone else on the facebook groups notice how people sneak in their referral links when they try to convince people to order in their posts? :lol

Easy buy with gantry, with the crap that was justice league and the last jedi i have thousands of dollars to burn

Do you guys believe they will revisit both the MK I and VII diecast? I have the original ones and I’ve been thinking on selling them and waiting for the DC. So far I have MK III, and I have PO the MK II, IV, V and VI

It's interesting to re-visit history

It all looks great, but the gantry set is too much. $625 is more than some PF figures. Only way I would justify that price is if the gantry also had some diecast parts. I looked at ebay this morning and saw some sets on just the original gantry and they were asking like $520 for them, which is also ridiculous.

They will more than likely make a DC MKI. I doubt that the fact that they made a 2.0 MKI will affect their decision to make a DC version.
They made the MK2 Armor Unleashed version which is basically a 2.0, and they are making a DC MK2. I think that the chances that
they will make a DC MKI are greater than the chances that they won't.

Thanks for your insight, I'm going to sit tight and wait on the DC Mark 1...I lean more towards it happening than not. Plus, I've got several PO's and I'm still looking for a reasonably priced Midas. :lol

I'm glad I am not a completionist. I don't have enough room left to display something like this and I'd rather spend the extra $300 for the Gantry on another Iron Man suit. Great news for those who've been trying to get a Gantry for their collection without having the pay the exorbitant prices people were looking for on eBay.

The figure is $325

The gantry is only $300

Sell the figure and your only out $300 for the gantry

It all looks great, but the gantry set is too much. $625 is more than some PF figures. Only way I would justify that price is if the gantry also had some diecast parts. I looked at ebay this morning and saw some sets on just the original gantry and they were asking like $520 for them, which is also ridiculous.

I'm definitely getting both the Mark IV Diecast, and Mark IV Diecast and Suit up Gantry. I just need to figure out what payments I am comfortable with. I have a lot of points becoming active later this month. I'm aiming to have $65.00 a month for 8 months for the Mark IV and Gantry, and $45.00 a month for 6 months for the Mark IV. I need $92.00 in rewards to get to my comfortable payments, but I only have $37.10 available right now.

I’ll get the regular Mark IV from Sideshow for $165 after rewards and going with Timewalker for the gantry. I have a $40 dollar credit for buying the Blitzway Ghostbusters 4-pack and Steve has $20 flat shipping so it will be $595 OTD.

I'm definitely getting both the Mark IV Diecast, and Mark IV Diecast and Suit up Gantry. I just need to figure out what payments I am comfortable with. I have a lot of points becoming active later this month. I'm aiming to have $65.00 a month for 8 months for the Mark IV and Gantry, and $45.00 a month for 6 months for the Mark IV. I need $92.00 in rewards to get to my comfortable payments, but I only have $37.10 available right now.

Weren't you broke or some **** like that?

Weren't you broke or some **** like that?

Nope, I've been working a little extra time at work for a while, and I've been putting that money towards my Hot Toys figures. Plus SSC has been letting me pay some of my flex pays early. So whenever I have extra money I knock out a few flex pays. As of right now I won't have a flex pay due until late Feb (Mark VI Diecast)

Back