1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sideshow shipped mine and the same thing happened to it that happened to my mark 50. Tracking number gets put up and its marked as shipped, but isn't scanned for several days.

Last time, the mk50 completely disappeared and they had to ship me a new one. In this case they're making me wait for ups to get back to them on the unit. All I know is I better get my gantry set. **** the ups guy that's building his iron man collection stealing these.

Yea I got fingers crossed, had tons of preorders when this dropped and figured it'll still be there when I got around to it. I think alot of us slept on this hard

I?ve been on waitlist since a few days after it went to waitlist. Still nothing.

Replying to myself to say that 13 hours after my post, my waitlist got converted! I?ve never been so happy to spend $345 in my life lol.

Still so awesome

3VYQAQ4.jpg

Maybe they’ve got extra stock in case of customer complaints, and they’re just making sure no one reports any issues? I’ve been sitting on this waitlist for over 2 months now. It still says it’s open so maybe there’s hope. The plastic Mark IV was the first Hot Toys Iron Man I ever owned, so this one’s near and dear to me.

Maybe they’ve got extra stock in case of customer complaints, and they’re just making sure no one reports any issues? I’ve been sitting on this waitlist for over 2 months now. It still says it’s open so maybe there’s hope. The plastic Mark IV was the first Hot Toys Iron Man I ever owned, so this one’s near and dear to me.

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. Why keep the wait list open if they don't plan on fulfilling a high percentage of those on the list. I have seen other lists go from open to full fairly fast.

I been on waitlist for both reg diecast and gantry since day one. The ones that have sat for a long time never converts for me but still hopeful.

I was on the waitlist for almost 3 years for figure before they canceled it. I knew it was not going to convert after a few months but i guess they forgot about it for a really long time :lol

I was on the waitlist for almost 3 years for figure before they canceled it. I knew it was not going to convert after a few months but i guess they forgot about it for a really long time :lol

I was on the waitlist for deadpool v1 for months, then sideshow canceled it. THEN they had it in stock on their website along with the also sold out armored batman. So i dont know when they are serious or not.

At this point none of these will convert I dont know why SS doesnt cancel them

Messing around with mine some more, I noticed there are some articulation points I missed. The top shoulder pieces are on tracks that can slide up or down and there are small flaps above the elbow that hinge forward or backward.

Looking for shoulder piece that is highlighted in yellow. If you have an extra PM with what you are asking for it.

Mark IV or Mark VI should work.

Mark IV2res.jpg

Is it possible for joints to become loose while in storage? Took this guy out today and noticed one of his legs is loose at the hip. He was stored in the standard packaging and brown shipper in normal temperature conditions. I'm a bit confused honestly..

Back