1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold lines on the abs will be painted next and some mild weathering all over the suit
19464c617361dac60c5ff7ff062b048a.jpg
d7891ffb9eceb6045fa196574dee6882.jpg
78a59e6492bd6bfccd5927d7a8cf92cc.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi, did you air-brush Semi-Gloss Top Coat on it? Thanks

Trading a hulkbuster for the gantry version. Think it's a good deal?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not unless he’s paying you one or two hundred for the difference... I definitely would not do that flat out. Unless it’s the IW Hulkbuster, then that’s a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just signed up for the waitlist on the Mark IV. Does anyone think it might go through? He'll be my first Iron Man if it goes through.

I just signed up for the waitlist on the Mark IV. Does anyone think it might go through? He'll be my first Iron Man if it goes through.

Both the standard and gantry versions went on waitlist some time ago however your reservation should be converted eventually. The mark IV is a great looking armor! Nice choice!

I signed up for the waitlist like 2 weeks ago, will it ever be converted or has that chance disappeared?

I'm on the waitlist, too, but only recently. I do hope to find out because I don't need a whole bunch of Iron Man's so if I can't get this one then I'd like to change to my 2nd choice, but don't want to do that until I know I'm for sure *not* getting the Mark IV.

Good luck to everyone on the wait list. I hope we all get converted.

I'm on the waitlist, too, but only recently. I do hope to find out because I don't need a whole bunch of Iron Man's so if I can't get this one then I'd like to change to my 2nd choice, but don't want to do that until I know I'm for sure *not* getting the Mark IV.

Good luck to everyone on the wait list. I hope we all get converted.

I'm in the same boat. What's the consensus on the wait list nowadays, if your allowed on it does it typically mean fulfillment? And if so how long does it typically take?

I haven't wait listed anything since the original hulkbuster and it went thru for me a month or so later, just wondering if that's still the case.

Back