1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went back and forth on the gantry, but finally decided it didn’t fit my collecting pattern.

I *did* get a 2nd Mark IV for both helmeted and hungover looks. I’ll enjoy that for a while unless it starts to feel too redundant.

Great thing about diecast of late — you’re unlikely to lose money on re-sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went back and forth on the gantry, but finally decided it didn’t fit my collecting pattern.

I *did* get a 2nd Mark IV for both helmeted and hungover looks. I’ll enjoy that for a while unless it starts to feel too redundant.

Great thing about diecast of late — you’re unlikely to lose money on re-sale.

Until they decide to re-release DCV2 deluxe versions now with %5 more diecast!!! :rotfl

9948e2d0513eb6df8be794deb0fc01f9.jpg

(Yeah I know, should light up that arc reactor)

You shut your dirty ***** mouth! :rotfl

They're bound to stick it to us sooner or later, but I'm wondering if they'll put out some quarter scale first, or is that too niche?

Not sure if quarter scale is too niche, but the 42, 43, 45 in quarter scale is definitely niche. Hopefully HT is just saving the best armors for last. (1-7, 46,47,50,85).

& of course the Hulkbuster in quarter scale, lol :).

Just signed up for the wait list....

I haven’t had luck the last two figures I signed up late... the waitlisted items never converted, and sideshow eventually told me that I had no chance...

All those weapons and badass options for posing, but after all these months I just want donuts and coffee.

bc2ad0c162a083813152f166a95266ca.jpg

They need to do a QS run of Mark 1 - VII. Just imagine all 7 of those iconic designs in that scale! :panic:

Not sure if quarter scale is too niche, but the 42, 43, 45 in quarter scale is definitely niche. Hopefully HT is just saving the best armors for last. (1-7, 46,47,50,85).

& of course the Hulkbuster in quarter scale, lol :).

I'm HIGHLY anticipating the Mk III, but a 1/4 Mk VII would be the absolute pinnacle for me. I've the XLV and XLVII and both are glorious.

A 1/4 line-up of the first seven :thud: :thud: :thud:

A 1/4 HB would be huuuuuge!! :horror

9948e2d0513eb6df8be794deb0fc01f9.jpg

(Yeah I know, should light up that arc reactor)

All those weapons and badass options for posing, but after all these months I just want donuts and coffee.

bc2ad0c162a083813152f166a95266ca.jpg

When you haven’t got a thing to wear.

6a8a7dca86dc56e78f41e49fb2e7826f.jpg

Fantastic pics!!

I like how you have the heads turned down as if they're empty suits.

Posted this in the wrong thread, because apparently my brain started the weekend early and shut itself off. So, I'll do this properly now.

I just received my gantry from the waitlist. It arrived in a generic brown shipper box that had a white sticker on it with the model number of the figure. No Hot Toys markings of any kind on the outside. I've been told that it should have come in a Hot Toys shipper. Have any of you that have also received it from the waitlist (if any of you have) received it in a Hot Toys shipper? I've inspected it and found no damage to either the figure or the gantry. There is a dent on the corner of the art box, but other than that everything looks good to me. So I'm inclined to keep it. Are any of you waitlist winners seeing the same thing?

still haven't opened mine since getting it from SSC in October, not sure why since its always been my favorite armor/scene (with the donuts). Might wait til July and open it on the bday to make it a little more exciting.

Posted this in the wrong thread, because apparently my brain started the weekend early and shut itself off. So, I'll do this properly now.

I just received my gantry from the waitlist. It arrived in a generic brown shipper box that had a white sticker on it with the model number of the figure. No Hot Toys markings of any kind on the outside. I've been told that it should have come in a Hot Toys shipper. Have any of you that have also received it from the waitlist (if any of you have) received it in a Hot Toys shipper? I've inspected it and found no damage to either the figure or the gantry. There is a dent on the corner of the art box, but other than that everything looks good to me. So I'm inclined to keep it. Are any of you waitlist winners seeing the same thing?

I would absolutely think that's a return. It's a waitlisted item, so they didn't have fresh ones to go out, I'm sure they've got a stack of returns to go through. SSC doesn't consider the shipper box to mean anything, so you may contact them but I'd almost guarantee they'll tell you it's fine and normal etc.

I haven’t received mine yet. Out of curiosity, when did you join the wait List? I only recently joined so I am guessing it may be a few months til if I get anything..

Back