1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prompted by Nosegate — here’s an extreme close-up.

There is some very tiny scuffing and weathering not easily seen without a camera zoom — nothing should be in the center of the faceplate.

Definitely a factory error.

76f676f6035ae3f473377a01bd82fd16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least the nice thing is if you miss out on the regular figure, the ceiling for resale prices won't be crazy for the time being as long as the gantry set is still available. Just grab that, sell the gantry to offset the difference.

Pulled the trigger on this but without the gantry. It looks great but i would rather get another figure than buy the gantry.

Fighting Rhodes? (Can’t remember)

Well he did have that scuffle with an inebriated Tony, but I meant any major battle such as when thry were fighting the Hammer drones.

I dug out my Mk VI and took out the helmeted Stark head and battle damaged pieces. I've been wanting to pose this Mk IV with the helmeted TS head and it looks fantastic!!!!!!

wdNAZit.jpg

94hZMvs.jpg

4qjmzs6.jpg

bJHrwwp.jpg

Gj4w0XR.jpg

ZUZ9Ua7.jpg

The battle damaged parts from the Mk VI fit this Mk IV and it makes for interesting display.

oMpAhiC.jpg

IF8Ytaa.jpg

o0h3WQe.jpg

8fJyNqC.jpg

ozG1c2j.jpg

Well he did have that scuffle with an inebriated Tony, but I meant any major battle such as when thry were fighting the Hammer drones.

I dug out my Mk VI and took out the helmeted Stark head and battle damaged pieces. I've been wanting to pose this Mk IV with the helmeted TS head and it looks fantastic!!!!!!

wdNAZit.jpg

94hZMvs.jpg

4qjmzs6.jpg

bJHrwwp.jpg

Gj4w0XR.jpg

ZUZ9Ua7.jpg

The battle damaged parts from the Mk VI fit this Mk IV and it makes for interesting display.

oMpAhiC.jpg

IF8Ytaa.jpg

o0h3WQe.jpg

8fJyNqC.jpg

ozG1c2j.jpg

I did the same thing. I bought a dicast Mark VI helmeted Tony Stark and the battle damaged chest piece from eBay and it looks great on the Mark IV

I’m currently on the waitlist for the non-gantry one. Any ideas/guesses as to how that will play out (how long, will I actually get it, etc.)?

I’m currently on the waitlist for the non-gantry one. Any ideas/guesses as to how that will play out (how long, will I actually get it, etc.)?

I jumped on the waitlist the day it went to waitlist and I converted last Friday.

Back