1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh, they look like **** together... you should sell me your warmachine to help clean up your display a bit :D

i agree with the 1st part, they look horrible together

i disagree with the second part, sell him to ME, i’d love to help out :p [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempted to buy this again for future investment. It's gonna sky-rocket when it sells out.
I'd say that is a wise move. The day it sells out it will rise immediately in value.

And I think we are less than a year, maybe 6 months from that happening. At least based on sideshow stock levels.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Agreed. People will be whining it's $675 on eBay.
I don't have an extensive collection by any means compared to many. But I own 3 of these, getting them all for retail or less brand new. If Civil War suit is selling for $500 or more, then this will be priced like you said, sooner rather than later.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don't have an extensive collection by any means compared to many. But I own 3 of these, getting them all for retail or less brand new. If Civil War suit is selling for $500 or more, then this will be priced like you said, sooner rather than later.

Used the $50 card SS sent me, so headed this way for $329. I think I might do ok in say a year ;) :)

Went by my LCS to finish paying for Civil War Cap (finally caved and bought him) and they’ve already raised their price on this IM to $449.95. He was retail last month when I put Cap on Lay-a-way. Glad I bought him through Sideshow.

Yeah I bet BBTS sells out of these before the end of May.

‘‘Tis a thing of beauty.

D5BD0228-B2FA-454C-8B01-96D6F88819AE.jpeg

nice pic @BatBrain! Need some additional pics with blue lighting turned on!

Back