1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 6 and 45 with maximum waist/torso area twisted.

4fe4ba6df2f0e6ef5a8984f0ebec5cc7.jpg

c12904a72c80f9f6009c2e0153a27b0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this figure in person today for the first time. It looks awesome on display at my LCS! Can’t wait to open mine tomorrow.
07c6e1a49919da2ef44c9997a443ab43.jpg
286aba6a5a323d9834031a4a88b8510f.jpg

Yeah, I was going to say that your LCS doesn’t know how to pose their figures. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was going to say that your LCS doesn’t know how to pose their figures. 🤷*♂️

If they were going for a "power walk" pose or a "timing-my-calf-stretch" pose, I think they did a great job!

Whoever posed that war machine like that should be shot!

lol, look like someone flopped something on his shoulder...

If they were going for a "power walk" pose or a "timing-my-calf-stretch" pose, I think they did a great job!

Yeah. Whoever poses their 1/6 scale figs either doesn’t have any passion for them, or isn’t provided any time to pose them properly. They have dozens of Hot Toys and Sideshow figs (including rare ones that sold out long ago). Still, about two thirds of them are carelessly thrown in the case, and about one third are failed attempts at decent posing. Still, it’s the only spot in town that stocks these. They also do Lay-away. In fact, when I went there yesterday, I put Civil War Captain America on Lay-away for $224.95.

used all my reward points, 288 shipped my first HT IM arrives weds, stoked! will get IW ver eventually as the most advanced in collect and this will be my only early ver armor i think.

determined to make the triangle white w/o lights on, trying paper in there or sumthin.

used all my reward points, 288 shipped my first HT IM arrives weds, stoked! will get IW ver eventually as the most advanced in collect and this will be my only early ver armor i think.

determined to make the triangle white w/o lights on, trying paper in there or sumthin.

With 2 layer of gift tissue paper (per CraigWalker's recommendation).

2018-03-12 11.44.20.jpg

Fwiw, I've since removed it as I've grown to like seeing the detail through the triangle when it's not lit up.

With 2 layer of gift tissue paper (per CraigWalker's recommendation).

View attachment 398875

Fwiw, I've since removed it as I've grown to like seeing the detail through the triangle when it's not lit up.

I was the same. I used white parchment paper and it looked ok lit and not lit, but i liked seeing the chest arc so i took it off.

Back