1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in the other day. I have to say, that this is by far, the best Iron Man Suit to date. I'd give it a 9.5/10.
I'm a little picky, but I had hoped that the attachments for the forearm missiles would have been magnetic, like his shoulder missiles, rather than being snap on.
His forearm battery compartment is a little tricky to remove as there's very little room to grip onto, and it feels like I would snap that piece in two, so be very patient.

Might be my figure, but his left forearm's elbow joint seems a little loose. As in, it doesn't take much effort at all, to bend the elbow. Sometimes, it just falls down on its own weight when posed dynamically.

Other than those little gripes, I'd say it's on par with my IM2 War Machine Diecast. Tied for 1st place :)

..... and now onto the waiting game for Infinity wars...

Whats the MMS number on that particular war machine? Now I'm all eyeballing it as well. lol

^^^ You are correct, i meant he should be bulkier not taller. The figure is not bulky enough. Maybe it's just the photo, maybe in hand he is bulky.

8090fd03c39bcafb09a37f3f3ec74018.jpg

Definitely in hand he is a very bulky suit. Bulkier than a War Machine.

I actually don't yet own a MK6. I found that pick with the Trio, but cannot wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying not to sound redundant here but yeah, this the best one. Maybe it's the new factor (time will tell) but this edges out War Machine Mk1 DC for best HT armour so far. Really really nice, fantastic engineering, zero complaints. The fact that this shelves up with Whiplash and War Machine is savage, that section of the collection is super stacked. Just wow.

MkVI.jpg

The VI does look pretty damn cool there. As much as I love the look of my 46, I'm feeling kinda tempted to sell him and get this one now...

I would say have them both. A classic and a modern version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMS 331-D13
I don't have many Iron Man figures.

Only 4: 46, 47, WM I DC, WM III DC.

Waiting for the VI to be delivered so I can't speak for it yet, but the most well built figure that I have is the WM Mark I. HT loves making Iron Man but they give WM figures their due for sure.

Would like to see a quarter scale version of WM I.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I don't have many Iron Man figures.

Only 4: 46, 47, WM I DC, WM III DC.

Waiting for the VI to be delivered so I can't speak for it yet, but the most well built figure that I have is the WM Mark I. HT loves making Iron Man but they give WM figures their due for sure.

Would like to see a quarter scale version of WM I.

If they nailed the 1/4 scale like the 1/6, that would be one impressive piece.

I have/had: Mark III DC (sold because getting the 1/4 Maq), the VII, the VII BD (sold), 43, 45 (for sale), 46, and tomorrow the VI.

I've weeded down some great figures for space concerns (the 3, 7BD and 45).

Currently the 46 is my favorite, outside WM, but I think that changes tomorrow am :)

If they nailed the 1/4 scale like the 1/6, that would be one impressive piece.

I have/had: Mark III DC (sold because getting the 1/4 Maq), the VII, the VII BD (sold), 43, 45 (for sale), 46, and tomorrow the VI.

I've weeded down some great figures for space concerns (the 3, 7BD and 45).

Currently the 46 is my favorite, outside WM, but I think that changes tomorrow am :)
Yeah, can't wait for the 6.

A while ago I had the quarter scale 43 and 45, and their 6th scale counterparts.

Only suit I wish I kept was the 43 QS. Would like to reacquire that one potentially.

The HT progression is has been crazy within the last year or so, and the 6 looks the part.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I have Mk 43 (that's the one in most of AoU right), the Mk 7 and yesterday I just received this one.

It's fantastic. I'm taken back by how great it looks. He's got the classic Iron Man look that I prefer but with a little more style. It's such a great design and it's so beautiflly realized in this figure. My only complaint is the usual battery issues. Super annoying to get them in and turn everything on.

I think I'll be getting rid of my 43 and passing on any future figures. This one is my definitive IM.

Anyone else on here ordered one from loontentoys? Asked a while back about his stock of this and was told supplier issues
I did. Last time i messaged him was 4 days ago and was told Hot Toys was not 'working' yet. He usually gets stock in faster than sideshow and charge around similar prices. A middle way between first batch HK sellers, that sells with a stupid high price, and sideshow.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Just opened mine up and popped the batteries in for a quick QC check. All the lights work.... but on the left arm, the travel of the "on/off" switch is super short, with the "off" position being almost in the middle of the switch. Also, there's definitely no satisfying audible or tactile "click" once it's slid into the "on" position. I kinda just keep pushing until I see the light come on and hope the switch doesn't slide back. It works well enough I suppose, but I'm worried that the switch won't remain functional for long.

My right arm is normal, which is why the left stood out to me. Is this the case for anyone else? Or normal for anyone else's IM figures (I only have owned 3 in the past) If not, I may contact SS.

Oh, and the figure looks amazing :lol

Just opened mine up and popped the batteries in for a quick QC check. All the lights work.... but on the left arm, the travel of the "on/off" switch is super short, with the "off" position being almost in the middle of the switch. Also, there's definitely no satisfying audible or tactile "click" once it's slid into the "on" position. I kinda just keep pushing until I see the light come on and hope the switch doesn't slide back. It works well enough I suppose, but I'm worried that the switch won't remain functional for long.

My right arm is normal, which is why the left stood out to me. Is this the case for anyone else? Or normal for anyone else's IM figures (I only have owned 3 in the past) If not, I may contact SS.

Oh, and the figure looks amazing :lol

Not normal. I would contact them to see if you can get a replacement arm while they still have stock

Back