1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whiplash is super underrated it seems. I think it is one of the best HT figure made so far, and I own most of them (superhero related ones anyway). I was shock it took so long for SS to sell out of it considering the awesomeness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big time. I have over thirty figures in the collection right now and he is still in the top three for me. He got a couple nit-picky reviews on youtube and that was it for him. For such a complex figure he is a real joy to pose -- so many pistons!

Big time. I have over thirty figures in the collection right now and he is still in the top three for me. He got a couple nit-picky reviews on youtube and that was it for him. For such a complex figure he is a real joy to pose -- so many pistons!

Yes some of those reviews were probably brutal for the sale of the Whiplash. I only got this recently and it was under retail brand new. It is amazing really. Especially that it is a couple of years old, the quality, size and complexity of it is just magnificent. I actually contemplated Whiplash because of the MK6. It's nice to have various IM/WM marks...but Whiplash kinda is different (villain, crude design) and similar (still an armoured suit). I'm really glad I went for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes some of those reviews were probably brutal for the sale of the Whiplash. I only got this recently and it was under retail brand new. It is amazing really. Especially that it is a couple of years old, the quality, size and complexity of it is just magnificent. I actually contemplated Whiplash because of the MK6. It's nice to have various IM/WM marks...but Whiplash kinda is different (villain, crude design) and similar (still an armoured suit). I'm really glad I went for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I’m lucky I don’t base my purchases on reviews. The neatest thing about Whiplash MK2 are the retractable whips on his back/shoulders. So cool! I also love the samurai styled armor.

I’ve got over 100 figures in my collection (and I’ve owned dozens more that I’ve sold), and it’s just a great figure with awesome shelf presence. I have no clue what reviewers are complaining about. 🤷*♂️

I’m supposed to get my MK6 tomorrow, but I’ll have to wait until Thursday as I won’t be around to sign for it tomorrow. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today at work. When i opened it, the shoulder came unattached but it was easy to pop back in. Overall very happy with this figure. I love DC metal mark suits. First HT purchase since 2015. Good to be back.

dc_mark6g_zpsg6w4wkft.jpg

dc_mark6h_zpscaa1b2gv.jpg

dc_mark6a_zpshkqd0qry.jpg

dc_mark6c_zpstclj4lba.jpg

dc_mark6b_zpsddsnhdtl.jpg

dc_mark6d_zpsjolo9puf.jpg

dc_mark6e_zps9snnwgy7.jpg

dc_mark6f_zpsxelngsfq.jpg

has anyone seen a pic of this guy next to the original war machine (non diecast)? curious how big and tall this guy is next to the original...

the top part of the packaging has a big slit. I really like the look of the packaging so i'm hoping SS can replace it. If not it won't kill me but it will bug me.

Back