1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
df796f484b68704089aee36217aa1160.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off Instagram...alas it is not my picture. I wish.

Can't wait tho

Sideshow is going to pack this one out for me.

Would love to make a mini display with the Mark VI, WM Mark I and the art boxes.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Sideshow is going to pack this one out for me.

Would love to make a mini display with the Mark VI, WM Mark I and the art boxes.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I talked to a Sideshow rep. this afternoon and she said that it was "slightly" too big for it to be packed out after speaking with someone from the shipping department. You wouldn't happen to remember who you spoke with? I'd prefer to have it packed out.

I talked with my eBay seller and yes the Chinese New Year will affect shipment of my figure.

Dang

Just chatted with SS. They also told me that they would not be providing a packout service for this. Shipping is already $20 and yet I'm willing to drop $10 more for a cardboard box, and still they won't do it. Ridiculous.

I learned the hard lesson to never preorder anything on ebay. Sellers will give all kinds of excuses of why stuff is late, trying to wait out your paypal window.

I learned the hard lesson to never preorder anything on ebay. Sellers will give all kinds of excuses of why stuff is late, trying to wait out your paypal window.
What was your experience?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Hi so been playing with my Mark 6 and though I would share some pics and info .

1) The neck can come off but the part under the neck is at a slight angle making it a bit strange when you attache a head.
2) The MK 47 head sculpt fits on the ball joint perfectly.

Hear are some pics .

38481290770_929c24c0fa_b.jpg

26418703598_72ca27f589_c.jpg
25419935317_31376f58de_c.jpg
39393761315_02796d77b0_c.jpg

Back