1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
106cf6eb75cb6b0efb26853fb20f5e0f.jpg

Need the Mark VI!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy that its been nearly 2 years since the original announcement of this figure, and almost 100 other Hot Toys have been announced in that time.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I waited to get a Mark 6... I never liked the older ones because they always looked so off and I can now see I was right to feel that way. This one looks incredible in every picture.

Anyone tried putting wax paper or something in the chest to diffuse the light from the chest RT?

not yet and i keep checkin thread, bet when we see more inhand via ss it will happen. im hopin it kinda makes it look more like the entire triangle is white.

yeah that has also kinda begun to annoy me when i went back and saw scenes via movie. as HT did it its like 1/12 scale, saw a SHF IM on it and looked in scale :p think i would not use that at all if possible and just have him on steps if i got and imagine is somewhere else in stark tower.

I wish they had made a full sized rotating arch to go with this figure, Instead of the tiny little joke that’s part of the base.

Well the price would have went WAY up. I'm not using that base, so non-issue for me. Mine will be in a dio.

But that is the only real complaint with the figure.

I hadn't realized the walkway gantry was so undersized until you guys brought it up. Can't . . unsee . . . it!

To be fair it was never meant to be accurate. It's just a nice display base that gives a nod to a loved scene from the film. I think it succeeds. Figure looks fantastic, should be charging/shipping this week!

I know it's an Avengers Mark VI but I would have liked that Hammerdrone/battle scene terrain from the end of IM2 for consistency with War Machine and Whiplash.

But! I am very excited for this unique base. I wouldn't expect or want a sixth scale version of that gantry. Would be too big, too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back