1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this bad boy in today and what a beast it is. I never owned the previous MK6 but this Diecast version feels real sturdy and the proportions look fantastic. I’m yet to dive into all the accessories but here’s a few quick snaps I took earlier.

View attachment 408088

View attachment 408089

View attachment 408090

View attachment 408091

View attachment 408092

View attachment 408093

And that’s my Iron Man & War Machine duo display complete...for now.

I love seeing “evolution” types of displays like this. Awesome job:clap

After seeing everyone's pictures and reading your raves, I pulled the trigger on this guy even though all my detolfs are full. Here he is with my other currently homeless figure.

Wouldn't you love to see this team-up in a movie? Maybe when Disney eventually buys DC.

IM & Batfleck.jpg

Nice Yoshi!

I can't wait to see more of your phenomenal pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if any fellow Freaks on here from the UK have bought this directly from Sideshow? I've never bought directly from them before so hoping for some tips (ie is there a specific shipping option which works out better to UK, am I better paying in USD if I have a credit card which doesn't charge for international transactions, etc) - any advice would be welcome - thanks!
Never mind, I just went for it. Really want this as a companion piece to the DC WM MK1, looks like suppliers in the UK are completely sold out so I didn't really have much choice other than Sideshow if I want this anywhere near retail. Didn't seem to bad, £290 including shipping, on the plus side it is the exclusive as well. Still have the dreaded customs fees to look forward to...

Never mind, I just went for it. Really want this as a companion piece to the DC WM MK1, looks like suppliers in the UK are completely sold out so I didn't really have much choice other than Sideshow if I want this anywhere near retail. Didn't seem to bad, £290 including shipping, on the plus side it is the exclusive as well. Still have the dreaded customs fees to look forward to...

Congrats. Can’t have the WM Mark I without the Mark VI. Nice

Congrats. Can’t have the WM Mark I without the Mark VI. Nice

Thanks. I thought I had a little more time but when I saw yesterday that even Forbidden Planet UK had sold out, I started to panic a little (they're usually the last to sell out due to their high prices). Glad I got an order in to SS in time, now the waiting starts...

AWESOME!!! Thank you!

Those two really look great together.

Did you diffuse the reactor on the VI in the figure or in photoshop? Looks good.

Last edited:
Back