1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suit looks a bit more muscular and it has the blade design around the calves. Otherwise pretty close to civil war version. I guess I'll watch game 4 after all.

Yeah general consensus is it would have been a cool poster but the photoshop SUCKS! i mean common. Millions spent advertising and this is the best they come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks so good def in line with more recent BP comics, which is good i think. do see CW suit in wht i imagine was a flashback.

Trailer was very interesting IMG_2370.jpg

Now that the trailer is out, I'm glad I passed on the CW version cause the BP version will surely come with more extras and a head sculpt!

I loved the trailer and I certainly wouldn't mind two of these sleek beasts ... :naughty

No, but seriously, I'll probably just get the parted-out head sculpt for my CW BP if they do one for the solo movie or simply get another if he's that good. :) I really wouldn't wanna wait till someday next year to have this one on my shelf.

DSC_2192-2.jpg

Looking at stills from the trailer the suit is actually different from the CW suit, most notably the texture.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new texture, which seems more like fabric stretch texture versus the mesh weave texture of CW. :dunno

I wonder if this new suit is the one he wears when he first becomes the Panther then he gets the Civil War suit later with the bullet-proof vibranium weave ... this other suit doesn't look very protective ha

I'm guessing they'll show how he assumed the mantle of Black Panther at some point in the movie.

The trailer looks fantastic. An amazing cast with a terrific young director and a larger audience waiting for this, I expect this film to do bang-up business and best expectations much like Wonder Woman has. The recent relaunch of the comic did stellar numbers.
I do hope HT gets behind this with some launches. There is a client base waiting to be marketed to. Bring on the Wakanda goodies.

The trailer looks fantastic. An amazing cast with a terrific young director and a larger audience waiting for this, I expect this film to do bang-up business and best expectations much like Wonder Woman has. The recent relaunch of the comic did stellar numbers.
I do hope HT gets behind this with some launches. There is a client base waiting to be marketed to. Bring on the Wakanda goodies.

We'll get BP and that's probably about it. Lots of great looking characters to do but HTs has a knack for disappointing fans due to their extreme load of Disney properties to produce. I could see them announcing several figures but they would just end up down the same rabbits hole with The '66 Batmobile, Crossbones, Yellow Jacket, Ultron Drone, Rey's Speeder, the Millinium FalconCockpit, etc, etc...

Last edited:
thinking that the CW suit was his Dads, when we see that in trailer was a flashback maybe?

thinking that the CW suit was his Dads, when we see that in trailer was a flashback maybe?

Tbh I don't think his dad was a black panther. If you remember, in Civil War he said the BP was Wakandas greatest warrior. Passed down from warrior to warrior. It wasn't necessarily the king mantle too. He just so happened to be the BP when he became king.

It's different in the MCU than comics or cartoons

Tbh I don't think his dad was a black panther. If you remember, in Civil War he said the BP was Wakandas greatest warrior. Passed down from warrior to warrior. It wasn't necessarily the king mantle too. He just so happened to be the BP when he became king.

It's different in the MCU than comics or cartoons

Good point

Back