1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So basically the same suit? How will Marvel Studios be able to get money from the kids if there is not a new suit?

The costumes are actually visually quite different when put next to one another.

19059710_10156203594908496_7891132741096405868_n.jpg

I'm definitely waiting for his solo film and wonder if HT will be tempted to make the throne too?

The costumes are actually visually quite different when put next to one another.

19059710_10156203594908496_7891132741096405868_n.jpg

I'm definitely waiting for his solo film and wonder if HT will be tempted to make the throne too?
Wonder why they changed the helmet the new design is no where near as slick. The body however is a better.

Sent from a point in space and time

I do like the newer design overall, but definitely prefer the texturing on the chest of the CW costume than the new one. I wish they kept that.

Hopefully Hot toys improves on their CW black Panther since they made him too skinny and the proportions look off. I like this new suit overall but I hope his eyes aren't as close as the picture shows.

Wonder why they changed the helmet the new design is no where near as slick. The body however is a better.

Sent from a point in space and time

Agree totally. New suit looks better, older mask looks better. Good for all who bought CW version and will get BP solo movie version. Can see swapping the heads for sure!

Since Im not too big of a fan of BP Im good with the CW version and will wait to see how the IW version looks since I like to display according to movie.

Anyone experience any creasing in the piping on the hips/legs from posing this figure?

Driving me crazy because I haven't done any extreme posing.

548f1bbadc2f2ecc18d4c42b29c96c27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooo no creasing for anyone, then? Ha

I checked mine, no creasing. I keep all my figures in museum poses maybe you damaged it without realizing or it came like from the factory.

Like I said, I haven't done any crazy posing.
I've seen poses on here that have made me cringe because surely they've caused damage ha

I can see not wanting to keep him in really dynamic poses for very long. With my BvS Batman, I only leave him in dynamic type poses for a day at most, then back to a vanilla museum pose.

Anyone experience any creasing in the piping on the hips/legs from posing this figure?

Driving me crazy because I haven't done any extreme posing.

548f1bbadc2f2ecc18d4c42b29c96c27.jpg

Mine's creased in the exact same spot. But I wouldn't sweat it......we are talking about a spot this big >~ The hip joint folds right there with the slightest bend.

578c0db87d48ec47fffc4fe91e6994a3.jpg

Last edited:
Back