1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats too bad since Ive ordered from them before and have had no problems. Hope they didnt go scalper with it

Yeah, I thought Alter Ego was great, got my CW Falcon from them. But at shipping did get charged twice. E-mailed ???? and got immediate response w. apology - a computer glitch - immediate removal of double charge. Think their computer system is *&&^%.

But I'd think they would take care of you - I would order from them again.

I received my Black Panther cape from Unreal Toys and I must say, it's pretty nice! It drapes really well. I know it's not for everyone, but I like it. Here are some pics in different lighting:

IMG_2952.jpg IMG_2953.jpg IMG_2955.jpg IMG_2956.jpg IMG_2957.jpg IMG_2958.jpg

After seeing that OneSixthKit will have the unmasked head....I went on ahead and bought it yesterday at C2E2. It is a really nice figure. I have pics up on my IG account.

I love that addition on your BP ebro. Where do u order that? Is on a website or ebay?

Sorry for the late reply bud, been camping this weekend. I ordered this through Unreal Toys when they were on Facebook, but I think they're under a new name (Unreal Customs) now.

I finally opened my Black Panther. I hadn't read this thread before, but one of the first things I noticed was the kindergarten stitching under the right arm. Did anyone get one that has clean stitching on both sides?

Attachments

• BP_rightArmStitch.jpg
    BP_rightArmStitch.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 284
  • BP_leftArmStitch.jpg
    BP_leftArmStitch.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 287
At least is black stitching blend in with the suite and hardly noticeable. Unless you go look for it.

Anyone else holding out on buying this version because they know they're gonna release one for his solo movie that will definitely come with a head sculpt?

:yess:

I finally opened my Black Panther. I hadn't read this thread before, but one of the first things I noticed was the kindergarten stitching under the right arm. Did anyone get one that has clean stitching on both sides?

Actually IMO for production line stitching "stuffing hundreds of figs into their costumes and stitching closed" think that's pretty good - strong even stitches neatly done, raw edges tucked in, tight seam. I'd be happy w. that. That kind of work isn't going to look like machine stitching or fine hand stitching. But IMO that seam should hold well re posing in the stretchy costume material.

Back