1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a cw black panther after I saw the new trailer. Not a fan of the new suit whether it comes with a head sculpt or not.

I'm wanting a BP, and the solo movie version probably won't be released until the last quarter of 2018 to sometime in 2019. Long time to wait but, at least it gives me time to save.

Picked up a cw black panther after I saw the new trailer. Not a fan of the new suit whether it comes with a head sculpt or not.

So far I like the CW suit better w. more armor? across the chest. If there's one nit I have about my BP it's that kind of material isn't real forgiving against joints (like SW pleather pants against the knee joints). The new costume looks pretty figure hugging against the chest - don't know if HT would put a fatsuit or something on the next BP to smooth the joints? Not sure how often I'd use a portrait, tho would pick one up if available.

^^got mine via popcultcha a week or so before teaser, still have it i think. great fig tho did have random silver paint on face i had carefully to scrape off, annoying but not as annoying as dealing with SS sending a new head to AUS then waiting for that to get to me in WI.

does look great on display much like my stormtrooper looks like a real person in suit. they def went with the cgi model i think, the non cgi chadwick in suit had a bigger look to head.

do think this was his fathers suit and that new one is his made fresh for him after returning to wakanda in trailer.

My only nitpick with the new suit is the eyes, which I'm sure some people have already covered. They just look less panther like

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

6b7aa7c16b06b03a1061974e9e55b188.jpg

ab0e26a7505d538ecd6c79593eae49bd.jpg

a97d5d3e5600925a6bff837d23a09a45.jpg

The custom hs looks really good (not my pics)

Wow! Those looks pretty damn cool. Where does one obtain such finery?

Sent from a point in space and time

Sculpt is great. Looks like the neck joint won't be too good though. (appears to stick out funny)

Wonder how you could fashion an 'add on' collar? :dunno

My waitlist converted and I'm glad it did because I definitely prefer the CW costume. That custom Boseman head sculpt is amazing. I'd love to pick that up.

Hey Guys, Popcultcha has this figure for $201 shipped to US. They have a 20% sale going on.

Back