1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figur

Seeing the scratched shield I thought he was going to come with it. Too bad.

Spider-Man can come with one and now Black Panther. Good amount of figures with Cap's shield. Like Vision with Mjolnir.

So no Chadwick Boseman head, few accessories, a one piece outfit around a figure. Much like Spider-Man. I hope this figure is only an even $200.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

I wish they'd use something else besides a fabric that looks like this!
a832dea4483e9f9fe03c46688740751d.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

I wonder if Spider-Man will come with the scratched shield?

Anyway, my general rule is to not buy duplicates so I wait for the next version. However, hot toys has been odd lately. Imo, AOU Thor was a downgrade. Civil war ant man and cap as well. Cap is not so much a downgrade but just a little too similar. I'm just gonna buy the head.

Im hoping this one will be improved later on, same with spidey. HT seems to do better with tight suits the second time around. Amazing Spider-Man and black Spider-Man come to mind

He could take down the guy that beat Superman? Yeah.

Don't worry. Batman and Superman did a fine enough job beating themselves, from the looks of it.:lol

Day 1 PO.

Hopefully, in his solo movie, he gets a suit with his cape.

overpriced- but what ht isn't- day 156 po for me

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectibl...

I wish they'd use something else besides a fabric that looks like this!
a832dea4483e9f9fe03c46688740751d.jpg

Yes! Thank you! This figure doesn't impress me at all. I was really loopy forward to it.

I want the figure to look the the original artwork

ad_150163518.jpg

A $220 figure of Vision had cape, metal hammer and actor's likeness.
So unless this BP has metalic claws it should be no more than $190.

Just noticed that premium collectables in Australia has Black Panther priced at $249.95 AUD... In comparison, Vision and Quicksliver were $269.00 and $265.00 respectively each, and CW Cap is $289.95... Obviously it's not definitive, but this suggests that the figure is perhaps going to be cheaper...

I think they also consider basing the price on popularity. Hawkeye is cheaper than Drax.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectibl...

Yes! Thank you! This figure doesn't impress me at all. I was really loopy forward to it.

I want the figure to look the the original artwork

ad_150163518.jpg

Other than the boots, where did they miss?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectibl...

Hot damn! Wasn't expecting this yet. I agree with those who pointed out that the vibranium necklace needs to be both lower in profile and more silver in color. Comparing it to the original artwork, slightly larger biceps wouldn't hurt either. Regardless, he's definitely a must buy!

A $220 figure of Vision had cape, metal hammer and actor's likeness.
So unless this BP has metalic claws it should be no more than $190.

No new MCU figure is going to be under 200 unless it is a very bare bones minor character, like the Iron Legion... and probably only because they know they'd never shift it otherwise.

I'm guessing he'll be priced around $210, maybe $220.

Looks awesome. Guess I will be ordering this one.

i like the pictures from this figure, but i want to see real pictures and also wanna know the price for the figure

Back