1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I considered waiving the signature requirement, but knowing my luck that'll be when things start missing. There is an option to change the delivery time for UPS but that requires an $8.00 fee.

The best option seems to be to have it delivered to an access point (if you have one close by) rather than risk having it left at your front door. I was able to route mine there today after missing the delivery yesterday but if My Choice allows you to do that straightaway that is a nice option. I will try it next time.

But whatever, I picked up BP this morning so it's all good!

So got my BP today, he's awesome! Can't wait to set him up!

IMG_3650.jpg
IMG_3653.jpg
IMG_3658.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, i know ups will try and deliver it while I'm at work so I should get it on Wednesday.

I get them to hold it at the Hub and don't ever have to play tag with driver. (so long as you can get their during biz hours)

If I could get UPS to leave items at an access point on the initial delivery that would be awesome. I've never been able to figure out how to make that happen. I joined UPS my choice but it never lets me change anything.

Sideshow will change the delivery destination to "Hold at local UPS Hub" if that's a convenient location for you. Once it's shipped, just ask SS to make the change via an on-line chat. I've been doing this on all my orders ever since they've required a signature as proof of delivery. My local hub has a customer door where they process pick-ups like this from 6pm-8pm.

Gotcha. The trick is to do it through SS.

I never get tired of looking at this sculpt! (Ok, so it's only been one day).

Man, this guy is looking fantastic. Its amazing that only a few months ago when this was announced everyone was saying that this was an easy pass.

Can't wait for BBTS to get this in stock!

He looks great to play with. Incredible balance too, definitely going to have to try and find one at some point.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I've got this guy and Ultron Mark 1 sitting on my kitchen table waiting to be opened today. Can't wait to get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My waitlist finally converted. At first I was on the wait and see side, another BP will come out in a couple of years, but after seeing in hand pics, I'm a convert. Even if they make a BP2 or IW version, I think I would stick with this one anyway.

Back