1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1f7dd7691041b4cbccf5e40143c21ff3.jpg

f2900f56b80d75f6aa057fc9f03530cc.jpg

2cbde3ea85832fb3257715d850aecdd7.jpg

e9d65533899f8b28ee4cb81ed4b0a0e5.jpg

b4df498d4c8e658339f34c7ee94b51e1.jpg

Fantastic execution on this guy. Being HIGHLY posable, with this skin tight outfit, is impressive design.

He is an eye-catcher on the shelf. Major thumbs up for a character that could have been very ho-hum to own.

Impressed.

Last edited:
Just got this Black Panther, and it's an amazing figure with so many pose possibilities!!! I definitely recommend this figure!

IMG_4474_1163_zpspougerkv.jpg

IMG_4471_1160_zpscabcps1o.jpg

IMG_4472_1161_zpsfx25ooec.jpg

IMG_4478_1167_zpszfo54zgt.jpg

IMG_4475_1164_zpsotjpq6vi.jpg

Could somebody with the figure please take a pic with the head off and a pic inside the head? I just got mine and the head is super loose. It literally spins with little effort. I would greatly appreciate it.

That's an easy fix. Put some super glue on sides the ball that goes in the head and let it dry. Repeat as much as necessary for a tight fit. In essence you slowly build up the diameter of the ball to fit more snugly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, i know ups will try and deliver it while I'm at work so I should get it on Wednesday.

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, i know ups will try and deliver it while I'm at work so I should get it on Wednesday.

I get them to hold it at the Hub and don't ever have to play tag with driver. (so long as you can get their during biz hours)

I get them to hold it at the Hub and don't ever have to play tag with driver. (so long as you can get their during biz hours)

If I could get UPS to leave items at an access point on the initial delivery that would be awesome. I've never been able to figure out how to make that happen. I joined UPS my choice but it never lets me change anything.

I thought about doing that but I get home so late my package would probably just sit until the weekend.

I thought about doing that but I get home so late my package would probably just sit until the weekend.

Yeah on the UPS site you can change for it to be delivered to your hub, or you can (usually) 'release signature authorization', which means you don't have to sign for it.

I know and trust my UPS guy (a friend from HS) but if you get a dishonest person, or thieving neighbor......oh well, it's on you.

I always have had them left at my door. There's a bit of an alcove so it's usually protected by rain and thieving eyes. Plus my wife works from home now so that helps. She doesn't always hear the door but between picking the kids up from the bus stop and checking the mail she does pretty good.

JediJim, I thought a signature is always required when Sideshow ships... Can that option be changed? I guess I've always thought the sender decides that, so I've never tried to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried many times but I've never been able to change a signature required delivery from ups or have them hold it ahead of time. I tricked usps into doing it once by doing a hold all mail request but it took them at least 15 minutes to find my package when I went to collect it.

JediJim, I thought a signature is always required when Sideshow ships... Can that option be changed? I guess I've always thought the sender decides that, so I've never tried to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. It can be changed if you subscribe to UPS My Choice. It gives you the option to accept the package to be left at the door without signature. It's a risk you take because you are now taking responsibility for the package. It's a way that UPS and the sender now do not become responsible if anything should happen to it.

You can also choose where it will be left. Front door, side door, back door, etc.

I've tried many times but I've never been able to change a signature required delivery from ups or have them hold it ahead of time. I tricked usps into doing it once by doing a hold all mail request but it took them at least 15 minutes to find my package when I went to collect it.

I do it all the time. It's just an option under their membership.

You can actually have Sideshow Waive the signature for all your future orders as by filling out the form listed here and sending it to them. That's what I ended up doing because even with the UPS My Choice depending on the driver they didn't always leave it on the front step even though that's what I set up with My Choice. When you fill out the Sideshow release just put "All Orders" in the Order # section and they will update your account so they no longer send anything with a signature required. I get why they do it but with my wife and I's job schedules we were never able to be home when its delivered.

https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/205875278--Signature-Required-Policy-and-Fees

SIDESHOW no longer asks for a signature...just changed things...they will leave them now...Fed Ex just did with my Winter Soldier

SIDESHOW no longer asks for a signature...just changed things...they will leave them now...Fed Ex just did with my Winter Soldier

interesting. I live in a duplex, and I'd still be worried about a package being left on the porch for anybody to take. Luckily my work is cool with getting stuff delivered here

Back