1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him this evening! Great figure, love the articulation and material seems very sturdy...been posing him a lot with my other figs :lol

panther2.jpg

panther1.jpg

panther3.jpg

panther4.jpg

I don't like what they did with the shoes. It's like just a body with the feet attached with no shoes. They could have done a much better job hiding the ankle joint.

And still I wait for UPS to show up. I wants my toy. Do they not understand this is important to me?

That's why I always use UPS my choice to have my hot toys delivered to the UPS store nearby ... I'd never be home when they would be delivered to my house ... even on my days off I would just miss them. Pain in the ass.

Much more convenient to pick them up on my own time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could somebody with the figure please take a pic with the head off and a pic inside the head? I just got mine and the head is super loose. It literally spins with little effort. I would greatly appreciate it.

Back