1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all I can say is I got me one of these and I'm loving it..........

oj8CalMKDfhx6.gif

Does anyone know when SS are getting their next batch in??? Mines all paid but just waiting for the damn item to be in stock.

Does anyone know when SS are getting their next batch in??? Mines all paid but just waiting for the damn item to be in stock.

I was wondering the same thing yesterday so I asked them... They said it just came in and charged it minutes later. Said it should ship today.

I was wondering the same thing yesterday so I asked them... They said it just came in and charged it minutes later. Said it should ship today.
OK cool, kinda hoping that mine will ship soon. Cheers for the advise

3 days ago, my LCS said this was shipping to them in 18 days. so hopefully 2 weeks out for the next batch

Bought Black Panther from CrowningHorse (here on SSF) for a great deal by combining with Falcon!
bafb95aeb2a59383a827aac5b24dbb35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww man, all of these great pics are making me jealous. Cmon BBTS, hurry up! haha

Pop Culture Zone says they expect it in stock ready to ship around March 20th. Ugh.

When you tell your wife you have to go over budget to get this figure.......

source.gif

source.gif

It was still worth the beating LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Back