1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this is my most anticipated marvel HT release since the mark 42. I'll give this one an 8/10 on the excitement meter.

I think I'm going to pose him with Nick Fury. They may not have met yet, but they are about to!

Last edited:
Still trying to hold out and see if I need to have this version lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just got my notice that the wait list conversion is being charged on 2/7/17. lookingnforward to it.

Congrats cablecommander :hi5: I have to say this is one figure that really made me do a 180. I had absolutely NO intentions of getting this figure. The character in the movie was ok but nothing to get excited about and first thought of the figure was way too plain. But after seeing a in hand review by BudgetStark it completely changed my mind with how pose-able the figure was, the detail in the suit.

I have a feeling this figure will be a contender for 2017 figure of the year!!!

I don't know about looneytoons, but loontentoys sells legit Hot Toys figures. Is that who you meant?

Loontentoys is great, man. I used to get figures from them way back from when the first Avengers figures were released. Back when I didn't have a credit card yet so ordering from Sideshow wasn't an option. XD but you can totally trust them, dude.

Timcent has been my default seller to get figures from Hong Kong now though. I pay for the extra shipping since I just can't wait for figures but he's great as well.

Congrats cablecommander :hi5: I have to say this is one figure that really made me do a 180. I had absolutely NO intentions of getting this figure. The character in the movie was ok but nothing to get excited about and first thought of the figure was way too plain. But after seeing a in hand review by BudgetStark it completely changed my mind with how pose-able the figure was, the detail in the suit.

The character in the movie stole the damn show

Is looneytoons ebay seller sell authentic hot toys? Never purchased from them before.

Following suit of the other posters above, Loonentoys is great. Bought a single stormtrooper from him and he shipped the next day and it arrived in perfect condition. The amount of bubble wrap protecting the art box was ridiculous, in a good way lol.

The character in the movie stole the damn show

He was the real hero of the movie. He was the only one that went after the real villain and stopped him. All while Steve and Tony were fighting because Tony was throwing a temper tantrum.

He was the real hero of the movie. He was the only one that went after the real villain and stopped him. All while Steve and Tony were fighting because Tony was throwing a temper tantrum.

Well to be fair he did just watch his parents get murdered by the guy standing next to him. I would be beyond angry too

And just sayin':peace wouldn't see anyone as "stealing" the movie 'coz one of the great things about CW IMO is so many great performances. Everyone had great moments IMO. Just re-watched CW last night - don't know why Zemo doesn't get more love, that last interaction w. BP is *wrenching* "tell that to the dead"...(not that I think Zemo needs a fig tho:lol)

Think I'm getting BP - next month or the month after. I'd like to get this one 'coz I think the next film *might* - MIGHT give him gold accents and he MIGHT look pretty different, being the king in Wakanda and all. Still nervous about the suit re Deadpool etc - e.g. possible wear. Hope I can find a sale, anyway.

BP_king.jpg

I'm theorizing T'Challa's dad sports the black and gold in the origins movie. I'm hoping T'Challa has the black and gold with a cape in Infinity Wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Perhaps gone are the days of waiting til release to jump on a figure. Seems like HT in the US sells out pretty quick once an unboxing video gets out.

Back