1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, okay!

You're lucky you've got one near you.

Does anyone else live in NYC? Do we have a Hot Toys store in the city??? :impatient:

You have Midtown Comics - looks like their BP is advance order, but you could reserve and pick up? 3 locations...

You have Midtown Comics - looks like their BP is advance order, but you could reserve and pick up? 3 locations...

For those who have purchased Hot Toys from Midtown Comics before do you have to pay tax?

Also if you pre-order something, are you allowed to go pick it up in person to avoid any shipping fees?

I got on the wait list yesterday, might be a sliver of hope, considering it is not in stock just YET...

worst case scenario, I just pay $10-$20 extra on the bay when everyone starts getting them

For those who have purchased Hot Toys from Midtown Comics before do you have to pay tax?

Also if you pre-order something, are you allowed to go pick it up in person to avoid any shipping fees?

They have an online chat you can ask - don't see why not, they sell stuff in-store. Prices seem alright. Thought I read you can have them send stuff to any of the 3 stores, too. Was thinking about POing a poly w. them, re lots of stuff being a tiny bit discounted. If I have it shipped from them not saving so much, so would need to pick up.

Ah, okay!

You're lucky you've got one near you.

Does anyone else live in NYC? Do we have a Hot Toys store in the city??? :impatient:

Forbidden Planet is in NYC as well. Site says they don't offer store pick-up, but if something is in stock I imagine you could just go there & buy it.

Back