1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Following suit of the other posters above, Loonentoys is great. Bought a single stormtrooper from him and he shipped the next day and it arrived in perfect condition. The amount of bubble wrap protecting the art box was ridiculous, in a good way lol.

I just purchased a Hot Toy from Loonentoys for the first time. How long did it take to ship to you? And was there any import fees?

Yup. Once he released in HK, people began snatching him up.

Once I had a code that worked on it over the summer, I did not hesitate to po ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone here ordered anything from popculturezone.com ?
I'm wondering if I should just order there instead of waiting for a possible waitlist conversion (I got on 1/31/17).

Has anyone here ordered anything from popculturezone.com ?
I'm wondering if I should just order there instead of waiting for a possible waitlist conversion (I got on 1/31/17).

I ordered him there. I've also bought from them in the past. They are legit and pack the hell out the packages for extra protection. Plus they're cheaper.

Back