1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the cape talk would die ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's only one cape that deserves our love

tumblr_ofqbnlhU0a1sbzkfbo1_500.gif

:rock :lol

I also like him more without the cape, and the fact that he did not wear a cape in CW, means that I will not get a cape for mine.

well maybe in the new movie the panther will have a cape, but i like him how he is now :)

also People can you maybe tell me if i can trust this site: https://www.kghobby.com/

i mean will this site rly send you the figure without problems or open box or broken figures or something like that?
who know it?

well maybe in the new movie the panther will have a cape, but i like him how he is now :)

also People can you maybe tell me if i can trust this site: https://www.kghobby.com/

i mean will this site rly send you the figure without problems or open box or broken figures or something like that?
who know it?

I haven't ordered any Hot Toys from them but I have ordered many figs from them and I've never had a problem.

Ok I see a whole lot of hate on the Cape look, lol. It's just someone's custom fig, relax guys your BP fig will not come like that.. I think it looks awesome. Of course it's not the movie look, but who cares? I bet if he did wore that cape, you all would be salivating over that pic.. lol

Ok I see a whole lot of hate on the Cape look, lol. It's just someone's custom fig, relax guys your BP fig will not come like that.. I think it looks awesome. Of course it's not the movie look, but who cares? I bet if he did wore that cape, you all would be salivating over that pic.. lol

Haha I wouldn't be. I've always disliked the Black Panther look with the cape. I even don't like when people color him with more gold rather than silver. But that's just a personal thing. What we got in Civil War is my ideal Black Panther look and my god did they succeed with flying colors. It may be my favorite comics to screen adaption of any comic book suit ever.

I just never liked the cape look either, that's all there is to it. He looks perfect in CW and that's how Black Panther should look like, sleek and agile. Does a panther wear capes? :lol Nope. The beautiful thing about a panther is its great form, powerful and elegant with all the muscles. That's what he looks like in CW. That's how he should look like imo. And from a practical point of view, the cape is a horrible idea, never understood why he wore that.

and Loki, and Odin :lol

Asgard likes their capes :lol

And it's not like half the iron man suits are subtle or Caps Avengers outfit or Dr Strange or the GotG...In fact I'd say most of the Mcu costumes are pretty close to the comics.

And it's not like half the iron man suits are subtle or Caps Avengers outfit or Dr Strange or the GotG...In fact I'd say most of the Mcu costumes are pretty close to the comics.

Not what I'm saying at all. What I mean is in place of a plain yellow cape instead we get sort of a techy hologram see through type thing with vision. Instead of plain blue leotard for cap we get layered panels and integrated knee pads. Even his shield is more detailed than the comic book counter part. Same reason black panther's costume has an intricate weave and paneling when the comic book costume is just a plain black jumpsuit.These details add to the designs and make them appear more real world plausible than a comic costume with little detail would on film.

As for the pic above me. Seems like a step in the right direction with the extra design work. Something still seems a tad off about it though. I think maybe the collar might be a tough sell. Perhaps if it were a little smaller. Even Dr.strange's collar doesn't appear quite as tall in most pics.

Back