1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that too looking at the expected ship date mine just says "Order Placed" when I went into the figure page itself it had the Join Waitlist. I just placed my order yesterday!! Talk about a close one!!!

I just noticed that too looking at the expected ship date mine just says "Order Placed" when I went into the figure page itself it had the Join Waitlist. I just placed my order yesterday!! Talk about a close one!!!
I don't know why people wait for toys they *know* are gonna sell out...

Just kidding I'm always broke [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I honestly wasn't going to get this figure, it had no appeal to me. Once I saw some in hand reviews from HK I was quickly swayed and jumped on it just in time! I think a lot of people were on the fence with this guy until some in hand reviews popped up.

Well, I didn't get him re suit durability concerns, and didn't think he'd sell out re folks wanting the cape etc. But it's OK, I'll get him eventually. Long time between CW and Infinity Wars and Black Panther - hafta keep occupied.

I originally wanted to wait for his solo movie and get that figure in the hopes that it came with a Chadwick head sculpt but reviews and pictures of this guy made me preorder the CW one. ^^ I'll just get a parted out head sculpt if a future figure ever gets one. ^^

From Budget Starks Facebook page. FB_IMG_1484392477161.jpg

So far, I really prefer him without the cape. I mean, that really ... covers up too much. And you don't cover up that beautiful form. :nono

Wow that cape really does not work for me. I mean, yeah it does look like classic Black Panther in concept and I know it's just a fan custom but it just looks so tacky and cheap but I'm sure Marvel Studios can find an awesome way to integrate the cape, should they do so.

HT should find a way to make the toes articulated. This will be an issue for many poses.

Back