1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the lights stay on once switched on? The biggest joke of a light feature I've experienced was with the MMS238 where the light up eyes would stay on for about 20 seconds and turn off.

I won a sealed mms33 in an auction for a little under 300. Finally got it today. The original plan was to use the accessories for that endo for this new endo in my display, but I'm second guessing opening the mms33 now lol. I don't really buy to resell but do you guys think it's worth it to keep that figure sealed? Another member on here is working on making accurate rifles for the genisys endo. They have an interest thread for it

finished the plasma rifle...
happy with how it turned out!

DLQYLjK.jpg

Nice work on the plasma rifle!

All issues aside, this is by far the best looking HT endo to date. I had displayed my T-600 next to him awhile back, but he did not hold up well standing next to this one so I sold him...

I want this figure but I personally think this Endoskeleton really comes to life when the red eyes are lit up . That being so , for $250 Hot toys should have provided a remote control to activate the LED's . The fact that I have to reach into my detolf and risk knocking my figures down every time I want to turn the eyes on really sucks . I don't think I'm asking for much . What happens is I just never activate the eyes and the figure takes a major step backwards in terms of presence .

You could try Soap Reactor's remote kit setup to control those eyes.

Has anyone had to destroy one of these for warranty. I wish I had a flaw and had to wreck one. I'd put it in a press and have the arm hanging out like the first movie.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

I love and hate mine. When I got it out of the box, the left hand fell down and the whole shoulder came off too. It was a horror movie.
The left tiny piston behind its back was losen and it wouldn't get it. I had to make it's hole bigger and after all I had to glue it.
It is fixed and now I want to paint the back of its eyeballs with black because the chrome there gives no depth to the figure with that cross eyed look it already have.

Back