1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm returning mine I thought I could get by with it buts I just don't like it quality and scale wise he looks bad next to Arnold and it's not the original which I didn't think would bother me but it does

I didn't mind at all that the endo is from Geneshyte, and I thought the end product looks spectacular but what killed it for me was the height. It makes ZERO sense and it totally ruins the idea that I'll have him sandwiched between my Arnies. Yes, they might be tall in the part of the film where the future war takes place but I'm sure no one asked for that.

Love mine! The hands are a bit messy to change out and I opted to go without the huge **** off gun.

tp1o5xG.jpg

Just got this. Looks pretty sweet to me, though I am going to keep on a different shelf as the height difference with DX13 really bothers me.
33255846b042b3137a6cc4f9422d1e86.jpg
310492dfdb71acf9ee5ecfadcb9408f5.jpg

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

This figure is awesome no doubt. The only thing that has stopped me from ordering is the height issue, it's so glaringly obvious.

it's a little taller than it should be... but not the end of the world that it's made out to be. to me he looks great on the shelf w/ others of his kind! the design and engineering on this guy is amazing and well worth picking up in my opinion!

9jOiBdl.jpg

Saw T2 3D yesterday, just one showing for one day - cinema was packed, the fullest I've seen any showing anywhere in years, and they put it on the biggest screen too.

I don't know how Cameron does it. Despite it being just a post-conversion, the 3D was the best I've seen since Avatar. Nothing over the top, just a persistent illusion of depth to the entire film, like it's real and you're a bystander. Didn't hurt my eyes or go out of whack at any point during the runtime. The film has never looked better, either - he did a stellar job on cleaning up the original print and punching up the colours. Amazing how well the effects have held up, especially practical. The future war scenes and Arnold's degrading appearance hold up way better in this 25-year-old film than anything in Genisys.

Pretty damning of the state of modern Hollywood that this on re-release is probably the best blockbuster experience I've had in a theatre in about a decade :lol

Saw T2 3D yesterday, just one showing for one day - cinema was packed, the fullest I've seen any showing anywhere in years, and they put it on the biggest screen too.

I don't know how Cameron does it. Despite it being just a post-conversion, the 3D was the best I've seen since Avatar. Nothing over the top, just a persistent illusion of depth to the entire film, like it's real and you're a bystander. Didn't hurt my eyes or go out of whack at any point during the runtime. The film has never looked better, either - he did a stellar job on cleaning up the original print and punching up the colours. Amazing how well the effects have held up, especially practical. The future war scenes and Arnold's degrading appearance hold up way better in this 25-year-old film than anything in Genisys.

Pretty damning of the state of modern Hollywood that this on re-release is probably the best blockbuster experience I've had in a theatre in about a decade :lol

that's good to hear.... fingers crossed it makes it to bluray here in the US!
i've been watching 3d movies on my psvr and it is absolutely mind blowing how good it is! dying for this to come out!!

Shame HT messed the height up. Bit of a pet hate of mine, is height accuracy. Still will look great on a shelf by itself. Any pictures of the fig with the HT Pops or whatever Arnie was called in Genisys.

i've been watching 3d movies on my psvr and it is absolutely mind blowing how good it is! dying for this to come out!!

I should probably get myself one of those headsets, seems like a great alternative to having a TV take up an entire wall.

That's great to hear . Would love to see this in 3D. James Cameron said if fans enjoyed this and it was a success he would consider T1 but first he wants to release Aliens in 3D . That is going to be over the Top. https://youtu.be/O-Ber616n80

I heard him say that in an interview too, I cannot wait for that if it happens.

You can watch 3D movies on the PSVR? Where have I been.

You can watch 3D movies on the PSVR? Where have I been.

They made a patch a month or two back that made the VR able to function with 3-D movies. I highly recommend you checking it out as it is spectacular! You have no ghosting or shadow images as you have two different video signals coming on each eye on different screens. It is super crisp and perfect! Not to mention you can adjust the size of the screen settings so you can have it filling up the entire field of vision or go even larger like you are in a giant IMAX! It's pretty unbelievable!

They made a patch a month or two back that made the VR able to function with 3-D movies. I highly recommend you checking it out as it is spectacular! You have no ghosting or shadow images as you have two different video signals coming on each eye on different screens. It is super crisp and perfect! Not to mention you can adjust the size of the screen settings so you can have it filling up the entire field of vision or go even larger like you are in a giant IMAX! It's pretty unbelievable!
That sounds pretty awesome. Thanks for the info! I have a 3D plasma TV and thus a healthy collection of 3D Blu-rays, but now I can't wait to try them on my PSVR. Hopefully they release T2 in 3D on Blu-ray as none of my local theatres are carrying it. And I would love to add it to my collection of T2 home releases that span all the way back to VHS!

That is just awesome. I want a VR now, damn you! :lol

636283130505853806667693153_post-43383-do-it-gif-Star-Wars-revenge-of-h5ES.gif

That sounds pretty awesome. Thanks for the info! I have a 3D plasma TV and thus a healthy collection of 3D Blu-rays, but now I can't wait to try them on my PSVR. Hopefully they release T2 in 3D on Blu-ray as none of my local theatres are carrying it. And I would love to add it to my collection of T2 home releases that span all the way back to VHS!

yup check it out. play with your screen size when you do... go to the largest one and see if you can handle it! it's almost TOO much for my old ass to visually handle as its like sitting up close to the screen and you have to move your head left and right to see the whole movie! :lol

This may sound stupid, but does your TV need to be 3D capable? Just bought a 4K 65" Sony yesterday, but it isn't (are 3d TV's even being made now?) Or is it the VR headset that does all the work?

I have a PS4 Pro, BTW.

Back