1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation :vader

Any 1/6 company that would make a proper 1/6 die cast endoskeleton would have

the ULTIMATE......

giphy.gif

Dare you to say that in the Ripley thread.

I don't even wanna know. :lol

But, no denying HT likes to throw us old school movie fans a rare bone once in awhile... if only to keep us salivating for the next taste.

could someone send pictures of the endoskeleton side by side with the old one or other HT figure? im curious of the real size of this figure

IMG_1470.JPG

Found this on facebook. Really dont think its as bad as the other pic makes it out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....it's bad. It even towers over the Genisys figure which itself is the tallest Arnold figure they've made if memory serves (boxed mine up a while ago)

View attachment 351543

Found this on facebook. Really dont think its as bad as the other pic makes it out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ. They just pulled a Play Arts Kai with their gigantism with figures down the line.

Ah crap. I really wanted this. I could live with the inaccuracies but unless this is the endo of Andre the Giant, it has no place in my Terminator collection. What were they thinking? :slap

32519364313_26f2eac1d2_c.jpg

I didn't realize you only had three Uncle Bobs. Were you going to get another DX13 later on?

attachment.php

it's terrible. definitely cancelling. if it was an original skeleton, i'd live with it happily, but not with this one.
dumb HT first made a midget 1/4 skeleton and now a giant 1/6 one.

Christ. They just pulled a Play Arts Kai with their gigantism with figures down the line.

They finally outidid the Tech Noir/MMS238 - DX10/DX13 size discrepancies. If this is some sort of achievement, then well done!

I didn't realize you only had three Uncle Bobs. Were you going to get another DX13 later on?

Of course! I already have the outfit weathered so I just need the body and boots. :lol

They finally outidid the Tech Noir/MMS238 - DX10/DX13 size discrepancies. If this is some sort of achievement, then well done!

Of course! I already have the outfit weathered so I just need the body and boots. :lol

By size do you mean the size of the muscles? I never noticed a height difference. I do recall that the Tech Noir is the biggest body of them all and they end up giving the 238 discount sized body, and it's even more apparent since his head is so damn fat.

Nice that you're getting another one. Mine's been in scan mode with the pistol and g.launcher since I got it.

By size do you mean the size of the muscles? I never noticed a height difference. I do recall that the Tech Noir is the biggest body of them all and they end up giving the 238 discount sized body, and it's even more apparent since his head is so damn fat.

Yeah they gave him the DX10 body. This suggested to me that when they upgraded the T2 T-800 with a more appropriate slimmer build for the DX10 it was probably just a happy coincidence as opposed to an informed conscious decision on their part. If they didn't realise a T1 Arnie should have the bigger body then I doubt they realised a T2 Arnie should have a smaller one.

The DX10 body also brought a new issue with that hideous barrel-neck with no muscle detail - heaven forbid they'd improve something without taking a step backwards at the same time - but that's a different matter altogether.

Last edited:

Nice that you're getting another one. Mine's been in scan mode with the pistol and g.launcher since I got it.

No, the head sizes of course. But yeah, the DX13 is also noticeably taller than the DX10 but at least you could mask that with some clever positioning. Can't hide from Andre the Endo here. :mad:

Yeah they gave him the DX10 body. This suggested to me that when they upgraded the T2 T-800 with a more appropriate slimmer build for the DX10 it was probably just a happy coincidence as opposed to an informed conscious decision on their part.

While Arnie definitely isn't as big in T2, that body just does not work at all for the Police Shootout look. Or maybe, it comes back to his big goddamn head.

I'm looking through pics right now, and the leather jacket does slim down Arnie's size. But it doesn't look bad because his head is still based in reality. The body should be maybe 10% bigger, and the head should be the same smaller in width.

No, the head sizes of course. But yeah, the DX13 is also noticeably taller than the DX10 but at least you could mask that with some clever positioning. Can't hide from Andre the Endo here. :mad:

I'll have to give those a comparison later as I never really looked for height differences. I think it was a few weeks back I checked due to someone mentioning it, but none of my Uncle Bobs have any rot on their clothing. I think it was the belts? I don't recall.

Back