1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v2kzDIZ3zuq1W.gif

P.

I need your terminator collection, your display cases and lights LOL.

AAAAAANNNNND delayed , from March to June and July now :/

:lol :lol :lol Oh for **** sake just cancel the damn thing Hot Toys. Cancel Ripley too. Just keep making your Marvel and Star Wars, forget everything else.

I forgot about this figure, and it seems I'll forget about it again if these delays keep up.

:lol :lol :lol Oh for **** sake just cancel the damn thing Hot Toys. Cancel Ripley too. Just keep making your Marvel and Star Wars, forget everything else.

No Kidding! Not one preorder that I've done in the past 18 months it seems was shipped out on time. IIRC even the lastest black widow was delayed.

This is what I feel like doing to HT staff every time they announce another stupid Ironman variant instead of lines like Predator and Terminator

UKLX29EMIDUl2.gif

The constant delays on these figures makes me want to cancel my preorders just on principle.

This is what I feel like doing to HT staff every time they announce another stupid Ironman variant instead of lines like Predator and Terminator

UKLX29EMIDUl2.gif

:exactly: Anyone that thinks Iron Man is better than Terminator needs to be punched in the wiener.

So ..........whats the new ETA???????

It was supossed to be Q4 2016 - Q1 2017, now in Sideshow Est. Arrival: Jun 2017 - Jul 2017

UKLX29EMIDUl2.gif

Damn straight, I am saving tons of money though with HT releasing all the SW / Marvel garbage. :exactly:
Probably would not of got this anyway.
T-800 Endo from T1 now were talking.

Got to make room for boring ass Rogue One 'character' dawls.

I know right, and there are so many variants for them to make too.

Jyn Erso child version
Jyn Erso child hiding in pit version
Jyn Erso prisioner version
Jyn Erso Imperial disguise version
Jyn Erso about to die version

Then ofcourse there is a million different variants for stormtroopers LOL.

HT loves making variants more than ever since it cost them almost nothing in license or clothing design. Just what they already have with a different color and wholaaa a "new figure" so they say.

Funny thing is HT isn't exactly making OT star wars fans happy either. It's true we don't have it nearly as bad as you folks do here. But their recent star wars efforts have focused heavily on newer troopers and characters like chirut the ninja. While ignoring classics like tarkin and teasing other OT stuff they haven't released. No disrespect intended, carry on.

Back