1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Not sure if it is chromed or not, it doesn't appear to be on the description

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Damn this looks amazing. I don't own a Endo myself. I held out on the 4th scale because I am trying to avoid the larger scale as much as possible so this release makes me feel much better I missed out on the quarter scale. I might get guardian as well. I'm a sucker for terminator. Even though the movie was meh even though I could still watch it. ( I'm easily entertainable so not so much hated on the film even though I do recognize all the problems with it. I just watch it for what it is. Seeing old arnie paying a t-800.)

stopped liking it. too overdetailed, the silhouette is all wrong (and unnatural). doesn't look like skynet machine or Cameron design, looks like ancient movie design - star wars and all such mediocre stuff.

pQvIk.jpg

latest

vomit-boy03-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-.gif~c200

stopped liking it. too overdetailed, the silhouette is all wrong (and unnatural). doesn't look like skynet machine or Cameron design, looks like ancient movie design - star wars and all such mediocre stuff.

pQvIk.jpg

latest

vomit-boy03-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-.gif~c200

1293946493089.jpg

Weren't we supposed to be getting 1/6 scale T1 Endo first after the 1/4 release? They showed a teaser didn't they?

Weren't we supposed to be getting 1/6 scale T1 Endo first after the 1/4 release? They showed a teaser didn't they?

Yes they did. I believe that was in 2012.

Just took some photos in Hot toys Secret Base

Hope you guys like it :)

Looks fantastic. Chronicle have taken all my money for now, with their T:G statue line, but hopefully well get this guy. Comparing the HS to my 1/1 Genisys Endo, and yeah. HT have been pretty faithful here.

absolutely serious. there was only one thing worse than plot, directing and acting there: designs.
Comparing the HS to my 1/1 Genisys Endo, and yeah. HT have been pretty faithful here.
then why did they give him a deep square hole with closed borders on his forehead? :)
and no they don't look alike.

attachment.php

0bb4aa7bed672c4325ff425062db756a.jpg

Last edited:

I noticed that this endo isn't refereed to as a T-800 in any official capacity... I wonder if there's a reason for that?

They always do that.
QS Endo is only called 'Endoskeleton' too

That seems to be the case with T-800 endoskeletons, maybe because it indeed was THE endoskeleton and they just wanted to be consistent with that later on.

However the T-700's & T-600's were called "Endoskeleton T-700" and "Endoskeleton T-600".

Is Chronicle doing that walking droid from Terminator Genisys. Can't find word on it through their site.

I'm a sucker for droids. That's a pretty cool design.

Back