1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

And as Genisys' #1 fan I can definitely say that that goofy ass overbite on the HT figure is NOT screen accurate thank God.

Damn, doesn't appeal to the haterz or the superfanz of the movie. HT's gonna have a rough time with this one, methinks.

By the way Khev, did you say that this movie was essentially the Raiders of the Lost Ark of the Terminator franchise, or more like the Empire Strikes Back of the franchise? I can't remember.

I think I said that if Raiders and Empire had a baby that was greater than both of them then that child would be called Genisys. Though I might be somewhat biased based on the genius casting of Jai Courtney and how he just lost himself in the personification of Michael Biehn's Kyle Reese. Hard to say.

I mostly enjoyed the explosions, endos, and boob shadows.

Does anybody know if this is diecast?

Good news for me and DiFabio, Weta just previewed their new Armored Azog 1/6 scale statue! :yess:

There's really no way of knowing HT will return to making figures from T1 or T2. It just seems like there is too much Marvel, DC and Star Wars stuff on the horizon that they will struggle to have time for anything else.
Now we even have a Han Solo preview in the works. There's another film HT will surely make figures of.

This SDCC showed us very little other than those 3 licenses. How many other figures did they show not from those lines?

Arnie Terminator Genisys
Terminator Genisys Endo
Resident Evil Ada
Resident Evil Leon
BTTF II Marty
BTTF II DeLorean

Am I missing any?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good news for me and DiFabio, Weta just previewed their new Armored Azog 1/6 scale statue! :yess:

image.jpg

:lol :rotfl :lol

Does anybody know if this is diecast?

I was wondering that myself. Based off the pictures I don't believe it is. The paint looks like a nice silver metallic, but definitely not chrome. Of course this doesn't mean that it's not die cast either. However, I would think it would have some sort of sign in the display or something indicating as such. If I recall all the other prototype's revealed did.

The figure looks brilliant, but seriously... they've have been better off redoing the T1/2 model. #Thatsnotmyendo

Last edited:

:lol What you did there...

The figure looks brilliant, but serious. They've have been better off redoing the T1/2 model. #Thatsnotmyendo

They really would have. I doubt anyone would have complained about getting a classic endo instead of a Genisys endo. Maybe it was a case of ''would if we could but they wouldn't let us'' or something. The licensor trying to push the new one for the new film.

Got a couple pics today. I don't have a 1/6 Endo so I'm gonna get it. Looks good in person to me.

5a94560305bcdd85d25268668b84ef3c.jpg

20ee732a0388fe0635fefd3203fc72b7.jpg

Unless it's just a matter of lighting (but I don't think it is) I like the colour. The QS002 should have been more like that.

Unless it's just a matter of lighting (but I don't think it is) I like the colour. The QS002 should have been more like that.

i prefer the chrome. this one looks a bit too dark.

Back