1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Looks nice but the only Endo I would buy would be the original one from T1, anything else....GTF. :lecture

Holy crap some people.

This looks perfectly fine and in a display with everything else the small differences wont matter. I am just happy we have a chance to get a new Endo. And if they put out the original for some reason just get that one as well!!

Cant wait!

This is actually the first time I've paid much attention to the new Endo, and looking at those comparisons I strongly disagree with the idea that these are "small" differences. The differences are way more stark than I previously thought they were.

DSC02620_zpsmbdnjrsk.jpg

DSC02619_zpsptjgfwob.jpg

DSC02621_zpsumiewcll.jpg

DSC02630_zps2dkflwly.jpg

DSC02629_zpsoqodvooo.jpg

DSC02632_zpskyexzefp.jpg

Oh man, I hope they fix those teeth for the production piece:panic:

terminator-th.jpg

Looks even ****tier than the 1/4.

Sorry but those teeth just destroyed any chance of me picking up that figure. It looks ridiculous. kinda like mr ed.

This is actually the first time I've paid much attention to the new Endo, and looking at those comparisons I strongly disagree with the idea that these are "small" differences. The differences are way more stark than I previously thought they were.

Same here, now that all these new shots are in of the figure. It's really quite vastly different other than its general format.

It's definitely a completely different endo design. It's way more complex with something like double the number of parts. Impressive design IMO.

It looks great and I like the design. But I wonder how noticable the difference would be with it standing next to my DX13 with the battle-damaged chest and face.
My preference would be to have an original Endo because the other terminator figures I have are and will be from the first two terminator movies.

It's forearms look really brittle. They keep making all the teeth one size and it ends up look like Gary Busey. This is the second set of teeth they've messed up on an Endo.

It's definitely a completely different endo design. It's way more complex with something like double the number of parts. Impressive design IMO.
I honestly can't divorce myself from my attachment to the original films. I don't buy figures because they are cool, sophisticated, or look great in themselves. They have to connect with some property I like. And this figure doesn't do that.

I honestly can't divorce myself from my attachment to the original films. I don't buy figures because they are cool, sophisticated, or look great in themselves. They have to connect with some property I like. And this figure doesn't do that.

I take it you're not Genisys' #1 fan?

Looks cool, but I rather have the T2 endo because of the 2 cool looking guns. Also I like the shinier look.

Actually glad it's not the original design and has such glaring differences since it means I can pass and save the money/space for Star Wars. *breathes sigh of relief*

PS - Really hate the teeth on these new ones.

Well that was expected...
Looks cool tho.

Dont worry guys we will get the 1/6 T1 endosooner or later.

Back