1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kneepad on my Deadpool figure's left leg is starting to peel. Does anyone know what type of glue can be safely used to fix the peeling? Thanks guys! Love the figure, so worth getting!

The kneepad on my Deadpool figure's left leg is starting to peel. Does anyone know what type of glue can be safely used to fix the peeling? Thanks guys! Love the figure, so worth getting!

Damn, already? I don't have much faith in this suit lasting long at all so I'm keeping him in a fairly static pose pretty much in perpetuity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My ultimate leisure Deadpool:

18444561_227391601094219_2608987186854363136_n.jpg

:lol

Hey does anyone know a good replacement for the dynamic arm for the stand? I would love to just get a crotch cradle arm...trying to figure out a decent alternative.

To all Deadpool owners--I highly recommend popping the head off of the neck joint and just sitting it down into the collar to shorten the visible length of the neck. It really does help fix the wonky body proportions.

I stop in here periodically to see what's up but then get sad when I see so many giraffe-necked Deadpools :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back