1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Within 30 days they will refund you or try and replace the part of they have extra parts. Sadly I think deadpool is going to be hard to get replacement parts but call them and ask. If it has been over 30 days you are stuck.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

This is a fun figure indeed!
Today I did a photoshoot session with it and I had a blast!
Here's few photos, hope you guys enjoy it as well..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Have a great 2017, folks! :)

Very cool photos :clap :clap And fun too, I really like the RR sculpt ones :woo

Thanks for sharing :D

BTW your art is awesome :clap

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Last edited:
This figure is beyond amazing!

IMG_5123.jpg

So anyone think that a waitlist on this will convert?? Ordered about 3 weeks ago.

I'm not expecting it to. I ordered around the same time as you but I think we may be out of luck. Hopefully I know soon so I can put an order in for something else instead. Thinking possibly the sideshow wolverine.

I always saw that he was too skinny thighs, I added some protheses from models TTM's legs and to avoid the long neck, no need to "cut" the neck, removed just the PEG and we got the same result.
I'm pretty happy with the result ;)

170103022602370919.jpg

170103023035843570.jpg

170103023326937000.jpg

170103021504716852.jpg

Decided to get this guy. It's going to cost me the equivalent of $300 but I don't mind; everything here in Dubai is sold at a big markup so this is, relatively speaking, a good deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Decided to get this guy. It's going to cost me the equivalent of $300 but I don't mind; everything here in Dubai is sold at a big markup so this is, relatively speaking, a good deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well worth it in my opinion. Congratulations!

Back